Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes guys....I am back. I am in Florida finally and I am Tornado-less! Hopefully that won't be for long!

:ele: :ele:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hey Mr H

Nice to hear from you - hope you and the family are ok back in the U S of A

Hope you get a Nelli soon

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi John glad your Ok and well, I might need you as a contact over stateside as I've had lots of PM on exporting Benelli's to the US ;)

all the best Rusty;)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Johnny, welcome back to the fold :clap:
So what's happened to your 'new' LE? hope the new home hasn't gobbled up the funds, as they do :rolling:

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello

Yup Yup...they do goble them don't they. However, I did set aside the cash so I look forward to contacting my "Nelli Drug Dealer" and getting my fix.

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey if ur looking for a tornado i have a all red 2003 in indiana for sale under 1600 miles a pc3 and looks brand new im trying to sell

·
Registered
254 Posts
Yup Yup...they do goble them don't they. However, I did set aside the cash so I look forward to contacting my "Nelli Drug Dealer" and getting my fix.
Just tell me what alley to meet you.:ele: If I use the product I sell, does that make me an addict too? I'm in Key West until next week. Just give me a call.

·
903 Posts
Welcome back John, hope all is going well for you and your family in sunny Florida!

Where were you in August, I thought we were going to meet up if you came back to the UK!

LE has been serviced, remapped and fettled to cure the massive flat spot @ 5000 rmp (thanks Russ!) and a nice new pair of boots fitted. I have also powder coated the front brake fluid reserviour cap as it has started to go a bit manky!

She has had more coats of polish than miles put on her at the moment as I have had yet more surgery.

Anyway enough for now, contact me when you can.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hows that work Johnnie? You with year round sunshine and no nellie us stuck here praying for a break in the rain :bawl:

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Riding

Well feel free to send them to me during teh winter or crappy weather months for a sound trashing!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts