Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am now the proud owner of the bike formerly riddem by one RobFM. Glad to be part of what is surely a fairly exclusive club. Here are some pics of her on track at Pembrey a whole 2 days after I picked her up.

What a machine!

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Welcom to the forum m8

Its good to see the rubber on the side of the tyre getting used at last:rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Great pics Adamo and welcome to the forum from me as well.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Welcome Adam , Track Day Two Days after buying Robs Tornado is close to Hero status :bow: , Glad to see your enjoying it already and Rob can take solace on it going to someone as passionate about having that Benelli as he was. Enjoy :)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Welcome Adam , Track Day Two Days after buying Robs Tornado is close to Hero status :bow: , Glad to see your enjoying it already and Rob can take solace on it going to someone as passionate about having that Benelli as he was. Enjoy :)

Ditto ! :clap:

The B*stards even got his knee down................. How Very Dare He ! :rolling:

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
welcome mate, cant believe the pics from the track day:eek: :eek: :eek:
Thats the first time that bike has ever been lent over round a corner, the previous owner went everywhere upright....dont tell him i told you ;) ;) ;)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Big big welcome to the forum buddy:bow:

As everyone has said, fantastic pics you have there. We are a bit sad when it comes to this brand of bike (as you'll soon find out) as we never stop of admiring each others machines:rolling:
As for others saying it's the first time Rob's old bike has been that far over, it's all a lie mate. I believe it fell over on his driveway :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Al:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the friendly welcome everyone.

The first time the bike turned a wheel with me on board was on the way out onto track for the first session, so it was all a bit of an adventure. I way blown away by how easy a bike it is to ride quickly.

It is everything I want in a bike: Epic corner speed, Head turning looks without being a tart's handbag) and just enough power.

Not as fast as the in line 4 1000's in a straight line but it is so much more satifying passing someone in a corner anyway.

She sure does like to lean, even with Rob's square tyres.:D and the slipper clutch has got to bethe best invention in motorcycling. Swaying the back end around into the hairpins made my trouser parts tringle:p

Unfortunatley just as it all seemed too good to be true....

In the final session of the day (of course) Some tw*t high-sided in front of me and managed to smash my upper left fairing...with his head!!!:doh:

Sorry Rob.

After that I managed to keep it upright across 100m of wet grass and slid to a halt less than a metre from the tyre wall. I though I had gotten away with it until i got back to the paddock and saw the fairing.

On that note if anyone knows where I can get a good nick panel or at least a structurally intact one to repaint then please let me know.

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
How low can you go

Hey great pics Adamo (nelli doing what nelli does best) and welcome to the forum mate :clap:
As far as I know when Rob had her she didn't even lean over that far when she was on her stand ;)

shame about the fairing tho but hey at least he didn't bring you off (so too speak:eek: ) aswell, I'm sure you'll get her sorted.

Rob you must be gutted you sold her after looking at those pics, hopefully you'll be back on another soon mate.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
even with Rob's square tyres.:D
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Welcome to the forum mate.. Nice pics, shame someone nutted ya fairing.. :(

·
Registered
885 Posts
Welcome to the fold matey, Kudo's to you for braving a track day for your first ride!:bow: your in the right place to source parts as well as you will find out enjoy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts