Benelli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well lads, I've only gone and done it:D

Nope, I haven't sold the bike, got married, turned gay, robbed a bank or joined a monastery:D

You've guessed it .... I'm 1000 posts old today:ele: That's one thousand pieces of useless information that I've bombarded you poor sods with.

Keep your eyes on this thread in the next couple of days as there's going to be a little competition running. I'll need to run out and buy a bottle of Jack to help me get my creative juices flowing (fnar fnar;))

I love all of you guys (and girls):D

1k Al:D

·
903 Posts
Another prize for me!

Lovely Jubly, another prize coming my way!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

1000 posts Al, Jez that's a lot of dribble!

·
president
1,009 Posts
al.......what is admin upto

:rolling: al..................your score is now 0 and mine has been going backwards for months.............to top it off lloyd has been cheating.............what the hell is going on..........i demand a recount......:rolling:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
hehe..i zero'd Al's account for a while..then i realized how cruel it must seem so I changed it back. :doh:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
hehe..i zero'd Al's account for a while..then i realized how cruel it must seem so I changed it back. :doh:
Roland (Admin) can you now start taking Al's count backwards??
I would like to see how long it takes him to get back to zero !! :doh:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think i might do the first one if i were you mate-Benelli's n self employment may not be a marriage made in heaven
Yours (cynically) NJ

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Keep your eyes on this thread in the next couple of days as there's going to be a little competition running
C'mon Al, where's that competition you promised us :confused: :confused: :confused:

Me and Lloyd have our pen and paper at the ready :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
C'mon Al, where's that competition you promised us :confused: :confused: :confused:

Me and Lloyd have our pen and paper at the ready :rolling:
I almost forgot about that:doh: I'll dig it out of the cupboard when I get back and put my thinking cap on;)

Al (Bloody knackered I am:bawl:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts