Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
- even tough, there never is use for tools wen driving a Benelli, ahmm...;)

But here it goes: Under the passenger seat where the fuse box are placed, there is a little room between the fuse box and the tail light. In this room you can place your tool bag like shown on the pictures.

To remove the fuse box, you simply slide/move it upwards and there after put the tool bag in to the room.

In my tool bag I have place for 4 spanners, grip, spark plug wrench, 4 Umbraco keys, screw driver, a knife and a little hand flash.

Afterwards you slide the fuse box back in place.

Even the dog think its a genial idea:)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Unofficial Factory Tester
166 Posts
Yep

That's where I have mine and also one of those gas tyre inflators, just in case you are in the middle of no where.

After all this is Australia:rolling:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's where I have mine and also one of those gas tyre inflators, just in case you are in the middle of no where.

After all this is Australia:rolling:
Your right mate, I have been to Australia and seen the wide distances - beautiful country. Hope to see it again some day.
I have also a gas tyre inflator there + a repairkit for tires if a big screw or spike should make a bigger hole http://www.louis.de/_403fa49e9cda1a...le_context=detail&artnr_gr=10032094&anzeige=0

/Lars

·
Registered
885 Posts
Dont think you will need a plug spanner, unless your packing a lot more tools in there you will never get near them anyway:rolling: Thats where I keep my jump leads;)

·
Unofficial Factory Tester
166 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dont think you will need a plug spanner, unless your packing a lot more tools in there you will never get near them anyway:rolling: Thats where I keep my jump leads;)
As far as I know I will only need 3 Umbraco keys and a screwdriver to get to the spark plugs, which is in the Tool bag. ;)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Lars,

Next time you come over make sure that we arrange to meet up.

I live in Sydney, Engenia is in Canberra and aussie RS is in Perth.
Thanks mate, I will remember that. Could be nice to say g´day to you guys and to see your bikes.

/Lars

1 - 9 of 9 Posts