Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Hey - I just got a new bike - the Triumph Street Triple - sold the Brutale 91o, sold the MINI, sold the Trooper, (got a HUMMER) as you all know - and now I got my other new toy -

Rides like a dream - love it - still eyeballing the TREK 1130 - but will ride this baby for a while!

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Stacy,

I've wrote you a little poem for you:p

To admire from afar, like all great romantics do
Would only cause a pain inside from being far from you.
To hold you and to be with you every single day
Is the only cure in life to take this pain away.
So take away my pain Stacy and tell me that you do
Love me and always will, as much as I love you

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Al (Just waiting on the slagging match to begin;) )

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
BBA you need to find out i she works or owns a kebab shop as these are your favorite pulling places:rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
That doesn't matter to me Steve;)

Just look at this woman. She's beautiful, Independant, Hard Working, Loves Life and Loves Bikes.
I swear I would kneel in six feet of snow for a day just to stand in her dustbin:p

Al (Just getting undressed:D )

·
Registered
513 Posts
That doesn't matter to me Steve;)

Just look at this woman. She's beautiful, Independant, Hard Working, Loves Life and Loves Bikes.
I swear I would kneel in six feet of snow for a day just to stand in her dustbin:p

Al (Just getting undressed:D )
Al put the Smuu in Smooooooove lol you old snake charmer you :rolling:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
BBA you need to find out i she works or owns a kebab shop as these are your favorite pulling places:rolling:
We've witnessed his desires. BBA would go to the end of the earth to fetch Babe a bag of crisps, and return with a bag of cold chips(fries) :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
ooooo my hero

Otherwise, back to the topic - nice one Stacy, looks good and green is ok here :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oooooooh Al;) ;) ;) ;) ;) you're my hero!

Any man who writes me love peoms is allright in my book - what a charmer you are!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
WHAT A PAIR OF HEADLAMPS!!!!

Oh, and that's a nice bike you have there Stacy ;)

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Stacy nice riding gear the colors go well with the green.

Paul

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
and she has even got a shed:bow:
That's not a shed Forby, that's the entrance to a moonshine distillery sneakily disguised as a shed:D Look at what happened to her last shed when one of her Mexican workers had a sneaky smoke round the back whilst Stacy was pistol whipping the rest of them into shape.

Al (Looking forward to being pistol whipped) :rolling:

·
keeft
70 Posts
Well guys (Al), as I only live 148 miles from Stacy I guess I could go check out the dustbin (trashcan) and even the shed and those headlamps..........;)

And I have a TreK that Tracy could even try :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts