Benelli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well thanks to you guys and gals i've bought and picked up my Benelli TnT today :bow: . Had my first blast of 50 miles through the back roads home :ele: What a bike, R6, 955i, Duke monster, forgotten them all, only 1 bike for me now. :clap:

Anyone out there wondering wether to go from a Benelli or not, go for it. The most laughs you can have with your clotyhes on :rolling: the torque from low down and that howl as the valve opens. Perfect.

Would like to say more, but the sun is out and i feel the need to clock some more miles up with a mile wide grin :D

Cheers all, happy riding

·
463 Posts
Excellent choice, i,ve just changed the rear sprocket to a 39, the bike is just unbelievably fast now.:clap: :clap: :clap:

·
903 Posts
Congratulations!

:p

Congratulations on you new baby Johnsy, what model have you got?

You may sometime in the ownership of your Nelli experience the odd niggle (and hopefully just a niggle) but you will find the highs will certainly out weigh the lows.

I remember when I had mine (totalled last October!) I had a huge grin on my face that lasted for agesevery time I went out on her. Colintornado and I went to Goodwood last weekend and just following him evoked good memories (not because of his riding!:rolling:).

May you have many happy days mate!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've bought a normal TnT, although the insurance company say it must be a cafe (nope), sport (nope), or a titanium :confused: the documents just say TnT, is that a titanium or are my insurance company out of date, one told me that it had to be a 2005 as they weren't made in 2004. :doh:

Don't you just love insurance companies :rolling:

Niggly problems i can cope with (not too many :bow: ), i had no glitch in the rev range, started when it was hot and the temp stayed at half until town when it crept up half a notch, no more. Although Norfolk town aren't as busy as some you lot might see (3 minutes from 1 side to other)

Any problems and i shall be screaming out for advice :soapbox:

Ta to everyone one here, an excellent site with excellent comments and feedback :bluesbros:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Johnsy,

Your insurance company must specialized in maritime insurance or something. The TNT was first produced on 2004 as, well, just plain TNT. The Titanium was a concept since then but (probably) went into production in 2006 (if at all, 'cause I haven't seen nor heard of one on the streets). The Sport and Cafe Racer started in 2006.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:doh: Insurance companies, glad i'm not the only one who's had this problem, Bentley Tornado is a new one on me, my re-newal is in 5 weeks, lets see what funnies they come up with then :rolling: :rolling:

·
442 Posts
Good to have you on board
funny i must be lucky my insurance company got it right from go:clap: .
i ride a tnt sport and from what i've read,the titanium is coming in june or july.
price around the 30.000 to 35.000
:doh: out of my range

·
Registered
37 Posts
You guys should live in Greece, a paradise for insurance costs: "What displacement is your motorcycle, Sir?", "1130". "Thank you, that'll be 147 Euro for annual insurance coverage" (Third party only). Simple as that and cheap too.

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
the titanium actually came out late 2004 early 2005, reddog had 2 when I picked up my 05 bike in march (05) one was sold and the other is still there in the corner, it has a dry clutch titanium exhaust mag wheels etc etc I believe the cost back then was £15,500 otr :doh: ……………….there was also an early sport there ready for a lucky/unlucky customer. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts