Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow KJM will pick my bike and Laurence's from my house and take the back down to Wigan to have a look at them both. Mine is running like a crock of the brown stuff at the moment and I think Laurence's is going down for a wash:rollin (Pssst ... don't tell him but I've never seen a bike look as clean as his does ... shame my belt buckle put quite a deep scratch on his tank when I tried to sqeeze past it to get to the tumble drier in my garage:eek )
So, fingers crossed I should get mine back soon with my yummy carbon fibre rims fitted to them before the snow comes down.

I'm asking santa for a trouble free year of biking next year so let's see if he can deliver the goodies shall we:rolleyes

Al8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bloody hell Al! has that bike of yours got a return to dealer button?

Hope you get it sorted soon or are you getting shut of it? How about asking KJM to pay half teh road tax & insurance as they've had mor that you have:rollin

Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You bugger Al, but thanks for telling me about the scratch....I must remember and pick up a new tank now when I'm over at the factory later in the week;)

PS, I hope your carbon wheels fall off as soon as you get the bike back:rollin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Al whats happened to ya bike this time??
I think it's running on two cylinders buddy but I'm not sure. There's a distinct lack of power when you crank the throttle open and then when the power does come on it only comes on in short bursts, the rear suspension squeeks like a squeeky thing, I don't think KJM done a full 2nd service on her when she was down last time so that'll need done, I have a corroded core plug, my rear light has popped open ever so slightly (god knows how that happened) and I think some little plastic bit inside may have snapped, it cuts out EVERY time I take it out, my mirrors will be getting replaced (I hope) as KJM managed to take some paint off of them last time it was down and I think that's about it (for now at least).

As for the return to dealer button Steve that might be a good idea as I reckon I'm on first name terms with some of the staff at Virgin trains and BMI airlines. I reckon I've actually spent more money picking this bike up from KJM than on the bike itself:\

Still, here's hoping;)

Al:b

Oh Laurence ..... Ronnie's just been and picked our bikes up about 40 mins ago and then he's heading off over to Kircaldy to pick a TnT with a goosed battery:(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Al, you might beat me!!!

Looks like I won't even be able to walk by Christmas, much less ride.... this is dragging on and on. Last Wednesday I got my stookie off, and then they put anither one on in its place. At least I got a different color this time..... GREEN! Too bad it's closer to Kawi green than Benelli green. Oh well, it's not like it needs to match anything at all, seeing that I can't ride anyway. Bollocks. >: :eek: :rolleyes

cheers and good luck with the bike!

mark

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Hey Al, you might beat me!!!

Your Scots is coming along fine Mark:b Give yourself a pat on the back matey:lol
Are you enjoying the Oor Wullie and Broons annuals that Laurence sent you:lol

Al

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Hey Al, you might beat me!!!

Your Scots is coming along fine Mark:b Give yourself a pat on the back matey:lol Are you enjoying the Oor Wullie and Broons annuals that Laurence sent you:lol
Thenk ye, Al! No Oor Wullie but the Broons is grit dafferie!
cheers matey!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts