Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had word back from the insurance company who are only going to offer me £4600 for the bike, but to make matters worse they didn't even know I had a claim in:doh: Nobody knew what the hell I was talking about when I tried to call them about what was going to happen regarding getting me back on the road. They had me down as having a little 125 honda jobbie and with 3 penelty points for speeding:rolleyes: Now I don't own a 125 (although at times I wish I did) and I don't have 3 points either. Seems as though someone has ballsed up somewhere. After a couple of hours on the phone to all sorts of people I think I may be getting somewhere. I'll find out tomorrow.
Whilst I'm trying to sort all of this out the cat brought a bird into the house via it's teeth and I managed to save the little buggers life by scaring the beejezus out of the cat so that it would let go. I've spent god knows how long trying to find the little thing and when I did find it, it was proving a real bugger to catch. So after what seemed like an eternity of pulling out sofas and chairs to rescue it, watching it fly beak first into the window countless times, I managed to get it near the front door of the house. I opened the front door and it made a burst for freedom, flying just how god intended. My heart was screaming "Fly little fella, fly" .... only for it to be smacked by a 4x4 that was passing by:bawl: Straight into the front grill it went! I found it a couple of yards down the road but when I went to pick it up it legged it under a parked car. I've decided to leave it alone as I can't think what's going to happen to it if I try a second time to save it from any more harm:eek:
I must be like Midas's younger brother, only everything that I touch turns to shite instead of gold :rolling:
I'm cacking myself about going to JR's bbq in an army barracks!!!! What if I lean against a tank or touch something that has the potential to start world war 3? And for christ's sake never let me in your car, travel on the same bus, boat or plane as me or let me take you as a pillion on my next bike. Just don't say I never warned you:rolling:

Al (Midas ... eat your heart out:rolleyes: )

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Sounds like if the Military found out about your new found skill they will have you signed up for to be a "Weapon of Mass Destruction!!". Maybe not a good idea to let you help at the Barbeque as it'll be one of those comedy moments where you apply Rat Poison to all the burgers and stand back laughing whilst twirling a handful of your newly aquired Benelli keys prised from the our dead cold hands :rolling: :rolling:

·
903 Posts
Al for Pete's sake PLEASE don't go the BBQ I've had enough trauma to last a lifetime already!!!!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

(ONLY JOKING!):D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Al for Pete's sake PLEASE don't go the BBQ I've had enough trauma to last a lifetime already!!!!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

(ONLY JOKING!):D
Better not mention Lloyd that I burned my fingers trying to clean one of those 'lean, mean grilling machine' thingies today. I switched the bloody thing on to heat it up so that it would be easy to wipe clean but it snapped shut on me digits halfway through:rolling:

Al (Now with 30% less fat and no grissle;) )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts