Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a bike shop and saw this competition to win a Tornado TRE Limited Edition, which was over a year ago. It said win this £23,000 bike tickets are £100 with 200 available well i didnt have enough money to buy back then.

Well 6 weeks ago i was passing and thought i need some brake fluid as i was getting my current bike ready for MOT and i bought a ticket. The draw was on the 3rd June and i went to watch it happen last weekend and i only won it!!!
James Whitham presented it to me and signed it on the tank.

Its the 61st of 100 made and i believe it was made in 2005.

Now im getting told this n that- sell it n buy a new bike but cheaper etc kind of stuff.

BUT.... a couple have said that due to the price drop to £12,000 i wouldnt get much for it even though its never been started or owt. I thought i could sell it for £20,000 easily get a new bike and have lots of change now even though im still happy about it all, i just dont know what to do with it or keep n use it.

I need some good advise????????????????

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Trade it in for the new 1130 Tornado. :)

Oh yes a couple more things............ you're a lucky bastard! AND..welcome to the forum! :ele:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Unfortunately. even though James Toseland is a god on both 2 wheels and in his band, he has de-valued the bike!

Best thing is to keep it, ride it and enjoy, you may aswell as even after a summer of brilliant riding, if you still decide to sell it, you will have made around 7K from £100 - not a bad investment really!

Mind you if you do have trouble free riding on it, you will fall in love with it and not want to sell it.

On the other hand, if you don't ride it, you could always put it in your living room as a piece of art - which it most definately is!

Welcome to the forum!:clap:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Congratulations

Well done:clap: :clap: :clap:
Please can you send me my £100 that I paid for the ticket:doh: :doh:
Now what to do?????????????????????????????
I know, let your new mate BenelliDave (who is without his beloved TNT) take it off you hands for £1000.00. Now that`s a good return on the investment and you wont have to worry about what might go wrong etc etc:clap: :clap: :clap:
There now, `it`ll make you feel better, you know it will.

On the other hand you could sit it in your sitting room and look at it for hours then take it for a ride and tell every one that it`s 1 of only 100 ever made.
Steve Parrish took one around Misano for a few laps and I`ll see if I can find the video link for you. He loved it!!!!
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=6391323527127105514&hl=en-GB
here is another:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVjWTmPOSIU
Congratulations and ENJOY a real work of art.
Lucky bar steward

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Jammy GIT!!!!!

I saw that raffle and wondered about buying a ticket but never got round to it................................wished I had now. :doh:

Anyway, I'll double Dave's offer to £2k. How good is that!!!!:)

Oh, and welcome to the Forum matey (did I mention you are a jammy git?)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I'll add another grand on top of Lauries offer and a quarter of lemon bonbons:D

Al:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts