Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday 6th March,delivering a customers car back to his house.Rang door bell,dog sounded really aggressive.Customer came to door but still had the Alsation in the hallway.He thought he could keep the dog back from the door while he took the keys from me.He didnt and the dog squeezed past his legs and took a massive bite at my left leg.I was in hospital for 9 days having skin grafts etc.It is not going to look very pretty.The doctors are saying 4 to 6 weeks before i can ride the bikes again,so i am well pissed off!.The dog was put down that day of the attack.:mad:

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Hey Zebo bad luck mate,
I would have insisted the owner was put down with the dog :mad: .....now your legs all scarred you wont be able to wear Speedo’s (mmm some consolation there then) ;) ....hope all heels quickly and watch out for full moons

·
903 Posts
Sorry to hear of you mauling Zebo, you will probably get more compensation for your injuries than I will!!!!

Still having tests, scans, etc with more surgery to come and no sign of compensation!

Me bitter, too bloody right I am!:soapbox:

·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Lloyd,The police have been round and confirmed that the owner of the dog had pet insurance,so hopefully i will get something.See you at the goodwood breakfast meeting on 4th May.Hopefully i will be back on the bike by then!
Zebo.:)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Sympathies to you there, as we own two large Japanese Akitas but always have them in another area if the door is to be opened, we also have a safety gate that prevents them coming through to front area as well although mine are both trained and not the sort that would lunge at people at the door (my red female one drags you in by your arm and the white male overly loves you to death !) I think the owner should be banned for life in owning a dog for his total lack of regard for yourself . I hope you recover from your injuries and Goodwood would be a great thing to plan for. good luck .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts