Benelli Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now after our ups and downs recently i think although i'm classed as a Saint by a great deal of Members i think i might want to seeone passed on to Roland as he's having to put in the extra hours now and i nearly thought about signing him up for a course of sleeping tablets as he's not in the UK timescale and must surely be getting extra tired :eek: .

So from me its a big thanks to our Admin Roland as he's surely the real Saint here watching over his flock and keeping us all in a nice group - now i know i said flock but dont anyone dare say Baaaaaaah or you'll get rob all excited .

So i'll be Saint of getting bits/bikes to members and doing events but our Top Saint has to be roland for his Saintly ways and showing us his saintly Staff of moderation :bow: think its got a ring about it "The Texas Saint " :)

·
Fyule
697 Posts
He must have been working hard recently. I'll bet he's the first saint in Texas!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Un F:mad: :mad: king believable - your just cant stop can you. I didnt put you and you cohorts on an ignore list because I thought you might just calm down and get on with life.

And before you acuse me of homophobia - my brother is a pillow biter an lives in Sydney so I can say what I bl:mad: :mad:dy well Like.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
please Roland I'm Asking On A Day That Has Been The Hardest Ive Had For A While On A Personal Note I Will Not Be Goaded By A Member That Feels He Can Continue His Campaign When He Is Of Equal Blame . Please See This As An Open Request That Its The Last Straw And As I Took Your Afore Mentioned Warning Others Want To Carry It On - Please Do Something Its A Gangerous Sore That Needs Cutting Out - Even Saints Can Have Had Enough​

·
Registered
71 Posts
please Roland I'm Asking On A Day That Has Been The Hardest Ive Had For A While On A Personal Note I Will Not Be Goaded By A Member That Feels He Can Continue His Campaign When He Is Of Equal Blame . Please See This As An Open Request That Its The Last Straw And As I Took Your Afore Mentioned Warning Others Want To Carry It On - Please Do Something Its A Gangerous Sore That Needs Cutting Out - Even Saints Can Have Had Enough​
Heavens above. My post was a lighthearted joke which was not offensive in any shape or form! The keyword is joke! please show me the offence in my post as i can't see it. |Get over it for the sake of the forum.

·
Registered
401 Posts
TNT you really are something you don't like and its a four letter word begining and ending in a T just leave it

·
Registered
864 Posts
I have not bee on here much recently and glad to say so!
I think everyone needs to get a grip. I have met quite a lot of people off this forum over the last couple of years and met some great guys but i'm going to have to keep my mouth shut on this one for fear of falling out with anyone.
:doh:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
The Last Post !

Well guys, I have to say, I have put certain Clowns (you really do know who you are but I will not mention them ;) (tntgayshine etc, ;) ) and although I cannot read what this/these muppets are saying due to having them on my ignore list, the sad thing is good folk on here are being affected by it, I have tried to not rise to their dumbass stupidity, but what the heck, I would like to truly meet up with Duncan Dipshit aka TnTChickenshitsunshine in person, simply to point out one or two little facts,

Please feel free to contact me for the invite ;) and ok, if it gets me banned from this excellent forum, so be it, I am happy to face up to it !

:D

Words can be very Powerful and certain Clowns are simply extracting the urine and don't know when to give in !

Ciao ! :mad:

And my appologies to Roland as I would have banned the Aresholes a good while ago !

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
864 Posts
I think the point i was trying to make above was overlooked :doh:

I have disagreed with some of the newer members in the past. The party in peak being a prime example. However some recent threads on this forum have made colourful reading - i don't think anyne would dissagree with me there! I have shown these threads to some pals and their independent feedback was interesting :eek:

I am not getting involved with this anymore. I have said what I need to say.

People spend too much time finding other people to blame, too much energy finding excuses for not being what they are capable of being, and not enough energy putting themselves on the line, growing out of the past, and getting on with their lives.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
my brother is a pillow biter
What's a 'pillow biter' ...........and who is Sydney ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
You've really got no sense of humour at all, have you?
Your first post on this thread was bound to cause dissent, and you well knew it. Then, when TNT retaliated, you spit your dummy out and have a hissy-fit, asking for him to be banned.
Your next move was probably to your pal NobFM getting him to back you up.
What a sad little man you really are.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Fluffy and TNT what do you want out of this insult. its aimed at two people on this forum and you just don't stop. From what i can work out you two started all of this from something that a KIND member on this forum was organising and then YOU turned it in to something that offened people.
NOW FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYONE INVOLED AND NOT INVOLED JUST PLEASE ALL OF YOU LEAVE ALL ALONE AND GET BACK TO THIS BEING AN INFORMATIVE FUN PLACE TO BE.
Or just let the 4 of you argue your differences by all meeting up somewhere and sorting it out between you.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
What's a homosexual ;)

·
president
1,009 Posts
lets sort it out the harry hill way.......................

I LIKE POOFTERS,BUT I ALSO LIKE STRAIGHT BLOKES TOO........:confused:
THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO SORT THIS OUT..............

FIGHT.......................:ele: :ele: :ele:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I have a problem with these recent threads! :mad:

Individuals(?) (3 off whom are on the Ignore List) have since March been stirring things up on here by way of sexuality :confused:

What has that got to do with this Benelli Forum?​
The answer should be NOTHING. It is about time they pulled their necks in and behaved like adults! :soapbox:

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
lets sort it out the harry hill way.......................

I LIKE POOFTERS,BUT I ALSO LIKE STRAIGHT BLOKES TOO........:confused:
THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO SORT THIS OUT..............

FIGHT.......................:ele: :ele: :ele:
:duel: :beat: :spank:
the best program on tv harry hills tv burp!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.