Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever had one of those moments when something you realise that you didn't even realise you were thinking about popped into your head? Well, I've just had one of those moments!!!
I was thinking about Engenia (although I didn't realise it at the time) and then I had my Eureka moment!
For ages I realised that I never knew how to pronounce Errols' user name. I used to say En-Jine-ah or En-jinny-ah or En-jine-ee-ah until something popped into my head. It surely must be En-gin ee-ah (Engineer). So that would probably explain why the man is so damn good at all this techy stuff:doh:
(Although I've just looked at Errols' user profile to confirm that I was right)

So hands up everybody who never knew how to pronounce Errols' user name or was it just me being a numpty?:rolling:

Al (Did you know in every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere?)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Al you are a frickin genius mate... EN-JEEN-E-A is how I have always said it... now I feel thick!

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Al, I think I'd be worried that you were thinking of Errol ! :rolleyes:
I put that down to the fact that everytime I thought of the word Vagina I thoughtof Errols user name .... No wait, that sounds all wrong huh?
Ah bugger it ... you know what I mean :rolling:

(No doubt someone will come along and quote me on the 'bugger it' line so I just thought I'd get in there first).

Shit ...

Now that I've said ''get in there first' will mean that someone else will no doubt try and quote me one that lline. But Now that I've covered my back (Ohhh jeez what am I saying here) ... ahhhh sod it (there's goes another one) I'm outta here:rolling:

Al (Did you know that in 1980, the Yellow Pages accidentally listed a Texas funeral home under frozen foods!)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Bloody Hell Al, with posts like this your hit count will be as high as mine before too long..........................nice to see your back to yer auld self, ya nutter :clap:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Wow, hows that

never really considered it. but one thing i know
tech savvy on the benelli
Any questions, he will answer not like a dealer
has everybodys interest at heart
Electrical engineer for one of the Uni's over here
Welcome's a phone call at any time, on anythign benelli
Will even fix your bike for you if you want.

And be over at my place visiting all next week.

I think he should take over the importers job with Aussie RS.

:ele: :cool:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bloody Hell Al, with posts like this your hit count will be as high as mine before too long..........................nice to see your back to yer auld self, ya nutter :clap:
Laurie, do you really think that I could come up with another 800+ threads of spam? I mean let's face it, 500+ of those threads were usually about what had snapped, pinged, crunched, cracked, broken down and crashed on that bike of mine.
Lemme think for a second here ......

Yeah, the rest was spam matey, but in my defence, I was usually half pissed most of the time:rolling:
I've still got that tin of spam that you got me when I was in the looney bin mate. I've been tempted to open it when the cupboards have been a bit sparse but the sentimental value that it holds is worth hanging onto;)

But come on though lads .... own up! I'm surely not the only one that sees the word 'vagina' in Errols user name somewhere am I?

Al (Did you know that one of the most difficult items for sewage workers to handle, as it is insoluble, yet fine enough to pass through most filtration systems, is pubic hair. Every month Thames Water removes over a ton of pubic hair at its water treatment plants, whereupon it is taken away to a landfill site and buried!!!)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I've still got that tin of spam that you got me when I was in the looney bin mate. I've been tempted to open it when the cupboards have been a bit sparse but the sentimental value that it holds is worth hanging onto;)
LOL, Glad you haven't been tempted to open it. :D The funny thing is Al, every time I walk down the aisle in my local Tesco's and see that tin on the Spam shelf, I smile and think of you. I'm sure all the other shoppers must wonder what the hell I'm smiling at. Even bloody done it this morning :rolling:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts