Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys, less than an hour to go and I'm hoping nobody on here is bidding on this!!! -

Now that the mini moto project is finished its time to go up one size...I'm thinking about buying this but would need someone to pick it up for me...any of you prepared to do me a favour?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220408425010&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

I'll be honest and say I'm not sure how long it will be before I can get down that way to collect but would be prepared to pay whatever it would cost to ship it up here...the seller isn't prepared to price that up for me.

Any volunteers? - I'd pay for the thing through paypal so nobody would be out of pocket.

Ta

·
Registered
382 Posts
If the seller would deliver it to Grimsby I would store it for you until such time as you could either arrange personal collection or arrange courier delivery.
Regards

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're a gent Roly thanks...unfortunately the seller appears to be an illiterate youngster who won't deliver anywhere. I'm feeling my age trying to decipher his text speak emails!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers...didn't give anyone much notice and have missed it now anyway. there weren't many people on line this morning so knew it was a long shot.

It didn't sell so I will see if the seller is willing to pack it up and post.

If anyone sees another one of these up for sale let me know...preferably a green and silver one.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Top man Angus - will keep you posted - I have an e-mail out to the seller but I'm guessing he's at school or out mugging old ladies.:rolling:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I would check it before you buy... looks like its been offroad! Let face it, if you were 15 and had something like this and nowhere to ride it but the local green lanes, what would you do?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would check it before you buy... looks like its been offroad! Let face it, if you were 15 and had something like this and nowhere to ride it but the local green lanes, what would you do?
cheers Colin...looks a bit rough I know...that's why I'm only wanting it if its very cheap.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Yep I guess if it were cheap enough would be worth a punt. Seen these pop up in better condition for not much more though and god knows where u get parts from... probably harder to get parts than the real thing :rolling:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
dont buy it i paid 150 new for mine a year ago starts first time only a copy honda engine but does reach 60 ish but hey thats next to a benelli tre speedo so prob 45 lol.

have pic in gallery of it listed LE before cleaned

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, thanks for that richard - it does seem a bit expensive in the context of yours which looks very clean.

Presume you're not selling yours?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
affraid it belongs to my daughter and as at moment is not wanting to sell ,already has when older earmarked the the tre for when older and said after 3 weeks on that she will upgrade to the LE . but does state she feels my trek looks like a honda so can keep it . lol.

but should she want to get rid i will pm you .low mileage think about 20 miles no european touring done on it yet .

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no probs richard...it looks like a hoot.

Angus...the ebay boy is digging his heels in price wise so looks like I won't be needing your services. Million thanks for the offer though. You are a prime example of what makes this forum great!:bow:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
No problem Ian and if you end up seeing another or end up buying this through a new listing feel free to give me a call and i can collect. No matter where you buy from i can collect and of course deliver to yourself.

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
A neighbour recently bought a bike like that for the police

It looks a bit like a tornado and they have painted up like a police bike, it was at the scottish bike show

looks good going up and down my street with his kid on it

he runs this site which is called "Whats around the corner"

Its run by the police/civilians and gives lothians riders a lot of good info on the lothian area

http://www.aroundthecorner.org.uk

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 20 Posts