Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:hiya: One and all,

As many of you will know, I had a "big off" on my first Nelli and whilst I was recovering I went to the dark side and bought an MV Agusta F4R. Well whilst she was one hell of a beast she was too heavy and track focused for me so after a year she was sold.

Three weeks ago I bought another Tornado Tre in the only colour to have (green & silver) and promptly carried out a full service and spent loads of money on a Titanium silencer, one off exhaust hanger, carbon fibre front & rear hugger, double bubble screen, and a Benelli bike cover.

I've done about 150 miles since buying her then the inevitable happened..................................No she didn't break down, I went and bought John's LE!!!

So now I have TWO Benelli's AND TWO Kawasaki's!!!!!:jig:

Well one of each has to go as I cannot move in the garage, so the TRE and the VN 1500 Cruiser are to be sold (See ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BENELLI-TORNA...yZ122165QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KAWASAKI-VN15...oryZ9807QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Now I am a fully affiliated Benelli forum member again!!!:rolling:

Big thanks to John for looking after my new LE so well, rest assured she will look as good as new in years to come! (Unless another moron wipes me out again! :mad: ) I'm a very happy bunny as I have always wanted an LE and now I have one!

Any one interested in the bikes I have for sale please PM me!

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Lloyd, I'm glad you're back in the 'club', so to speak................................. but I know you never really went away :clap:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Local (ish)

Hi Lloyd...congrats and all, and as i live in Gillingham we should meetup when you are taking your new baby for a spin....love to see her:)

Sean

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
You just don't know how close I am to buying your Tre Lloyd. I'm oh so very very tempted:bawl:

Anyway you old dog, well done matey and enjoy:clap::bow:

Al (Trying not to be too tempted:eek:)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Go for it Al.....................you know you want to :clap:

After all, you only live once and you're a long time dead!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Congratulations Lloyd pleased to see you have a Le and a tre and i'm sure it'll go to a good a home(AL ?) . Your ad appears good on the dreaded ebay and i'm sure you'll get offered silly prices by some num nuts before an avid fan (again AL ?) buys it and cherises it.:) :)

·
1,231 Posts
Strategery

Now you have doen it Lloyd! Now Al knows you have two so he will come down and knick one...of course when he does he will lock his keys in his car with the engine running for 4 hours and won't know how to get into it. But hey, who knows....

:rolling:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Darn it!! Time to go bike shopping again! I hear the 1130 Tornado should be available any day now. About time to add some green to the garage. :)

Dang Lloyd..good on yer man!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
the 1130 Tornado is here and all twenty are claimed by dealers already. Not sure how many are sold though. I hear thats the only batch coming too.

·
Registered
346 Posts
the 1130 Tornado is here and all twenty are claimed by dealers already. Not sure how many are sold though. I hear thats the only batch coming too.
We have 2 at my local Dealer. One Black/Silver, one Green/Silver.
They look super sexy and sound ultra noisy (and good).
They're asking $17,995.00

I live in the Memphis Area and I'm driving to NJ in a couple weeks and I plan to trailer my MV up there, so if anyone wants an 1130 they should call my dealer and me and I'll deliver it for about $250 (to offset gas price) or so.
I'll only deliever if you're on the way though.
Normal shipping costs these days are upto $1000 or more.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts