Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I don't have the pictures ready to post just now (getting ready for the MotoGP:p) I will post some early next week. Me thinks you might be mildly surprised at some of the aftermarket parts that are fitted to her. Bespoke one of a kind stuff to make your little gobs drool a teeny wee bit of Nelli envy saliva.:D;)

Can't take her to Donny though as I've already made other plans so you'll just have to wait.:rolling:

Al (One of a kind):)

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Woo-hoo! :ele: Congrats Al! We're so glad to have you back in the fold! :clap:
Can't wait to see the pics.

·
5,931 Posts
What's going on in BBA's head?

Seagoon:
Villagers of Milton Street, I'm sorry I had to get you out of your beds. Mr. Crun, tell them what's happened.
Henry:
The sun is on fire!
Omnes:
[Calm silence except for on or two ’ohs’ and ’ahs’]
Seagoon:
Don't panic! Don't panic! Keep cool and all's well! We'll face it together, chins up! No cowards!
Now remain steady, chaps, and at all cost don't panic. Remember we're British! All together now
-[sings]Land of hope and glory, mother of the free. How can we exhort thee -
FX:
[Phone rings, picked up]
Seagoon:
Yes?
Grytpype:
[Other end of phone] You silly twisted boy, you.
Seagoon:
I don't wish to know that.
FX:
[Phone slammed down]
Greenslade:
Oh Mr. Crun, the sun is on fire, you say?
Henry:
Yes, yes.
Greenslade:
If that is so, the process must have been a ceaseless and conceivable rapid motion of electrons captured by nuclei, released at a million time per sec per sec, the effect being the radiated thermeo-electrons captured and harnessed as units of liberated satellite electrons, the product of which, with the space quotuum of 3.79 plus 10 to the power of 33 ergs per second, with a diathermic of 9 2 7 3 5 to the power of x, is the thallum 3 billion thrice upon 25 billion centigrades...

·
903 Posts
Engina, whilst I agree with you on the nonsense that may be going on in Al's head, I'm not sure he could comprehend the last paragraph!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Al' BA*S**RD, you should have bought my Nelli!!! Hope you's falls to bits!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Congratulations mate, look forward to seeing her!

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Right then, what's the odds on him making it to the nearest filling station without going over a roundabout and getting helicoptered to hospital :confused:

...........................Oh, and Welome back matey ;)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Al - are you pi$$ed again - or do you really have a nelli again??:confused:

PM ya great gallargh - with your mobile number too

Welcome back if its true fella :clap:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
SCOOP! ...photo of Al's Nelli

Deep under cover scoop of Al's new Nelli......
(black like Kurt, with a stubby exhaust, and .....6-spoke wheels, while most of us can only dream of more more than 5 spokes :rolling: )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts