Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dropping by to say hello lads (and lasses);)

Been lurking around for a bit and I'm glad to see that you're all still hanging around. I might just have to get myself back on here as the level of spamming has dropped beyond an acceptable level:D:D

Cheerie bye the now you bunch of ragamuffins:)

Al (Still hanging on in there:p)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Just like Frankenstein "ITS ALIVEEEEE"

hey Al great to hear your still here and god your testament to all thats Scottish .... Grippin on a Can of McEwens and showin us English that your always come back a fightin ..... hic ...... and a lovin ..:D tell us where you've been and when we can see you in person (scottish highland Meet ?) .

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hiya ya big 'wuss'. Where u been hiding?
Bloody knew you couldn't keep away for too long;) Good to have you back matey :ele:

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Big Al, nice to see your smiling SPAM again on the site :rolling: Hope you're getting on okay, we miss you around here buddy.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Way hey!! Big Al's alive and kicking ....as in... :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: ;)
Good to hear from you! :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hey Al...wondered what had happened to you as you didn't call me back.

Take it the upper and lower LHS farings aren't available any more? Been holding off in case you surfaced again. No probs if not as you were doing me a huge favour.

Drop me a PM either way as I'll go to plan B if yours are no longer available or not in good nick.

cheers

Ian

·
903 Posts
Hi Al, welcome back!

By the way, I have been having problems with my car since the Johnny bash, (that sounds bad, I meant the Benelli owners gathering!). The car has been loosing power so I took it to my Saab dealer who found empty beer cans in the air intake!!!!

Just what where you doing with it when I lent her to you? :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts