Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Just wanted to let everyone know I am back in England. I will be here until the 12th of September, in Mildenhall, then on the 12th I will travel down to London and spend the night. I will leave London on the 13th for the united States. What a crack it woudl be to have a Nelli send-off from Stansted!!! (Gatwick or Heathrow)

Sadly, I have no ped (waaaaa) and my wife and kids are gone already as well. Wait....I have no commitments...anyone have a spare ped?!?!?!???!?!?

:doh:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Hi JR fantastic to see your here again and i'd love to come down and do the Nelli send off with whoever can attend. more than welcome if you can to attend the Party at my house although theres no way i'll ever be able to replicate those fantastic HARBOURGERS as tested by all who attended but will have food galore . I know it would be a killer but lloyd's got his normal Tre as well as your gorgeous LE (how could you look at your old steed without getting misty eyed !!.

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What day???

What day is this swaree happening? Is anyone travel past Mildenhall that might be able to grab me (obviously by car cause there is no way I am sitting on one of those pillion pads!)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
September the 6th is the date and of course its through to the following morning. please see the forum notice john and i'm just about to get a running list of who's able to attend . everyones more than welcome. and i have seating for over thirty , the largest marque i ever thought possible to fit in my patio ,Gazebo on front drive, tents in front garden , drives available for lots of nelli's and italian bunting ,flags , balloons
and soon to be collected Benelli Display Stands !!!. Food and Booze + Soft Drinks Galore . Hope your able to come seeing as you started the Benelli gathering trend .:) .

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Hi JR fantastic to see your here again and i'd love to come down and do the Nelli send off with whoever can attend. more than welcome if you can to attend the Party at my house although theres no way i'll ever be able to replicate those fantastic HARBOURGERS as tested by all who attended but will have food galore . I know it would be a killer but lloyd's got his normal Tre as well as your gorgeous LE (how could you look at your old steed without getting misty eyed !!.
I can't find the details anywhere. whats the address please . Should be able to make for the Saturday.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I don't think you'll be needing the address Tony, sounds like Angus will have sign posts up from ALL directions :bow:

You could always give him a call to make arrangements (01663 743176 or 07766464574 or 0775773417)

G

·
MMMMMMMM biscuits

Welcome back friend

How are you..

Any chance of a container load of your FAMOUS CHOCOLATEYMARSHMELLOWYBISCUITY THINGS b4 you leave in sept... :bow: :D :) ;) :clap:

Good to see you at Brands mate, have a safe trip to the USA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts