Benelli Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got back from my 3-week vacation to Holland/Germany/Austria/Italy. I must say, the trip was fantastic. First I spend 4 days at the track at Assen where they were holding the Netherlands Ducati Club races (I have Dutch friends who were racing). Tons of fun - this is quite a huge event. There was even a Tornado 1130 racing in one of the classes. Then down to Munich (Erding, actually) where we boarded bikes and rode to Florence for the Mugello MotoGP race. On the way we stopped at the Ferrari museum, which was quite interesting. And, I made a little side trip to Rimini and got really lucky and got a tour of the Bimota factory (since I own 2 Bimotas that was quite a treat).

cheers all -
mark

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Glad you had a great trip Mark. I visited the Ferrari museum a couple of years ago and then went down the road a bit to the Lamborghini factory which was even more impressive I thought. I also saw the Maserati building but the large gates and commissioner on the door was a bit intimidating so we didn't even try and get in there:(

I also paid a visit to Bimota but they were 'on lunch' so I didn't get the tour but I then visited a little bike manufacturer in Pesaro where I did get the tour :)

Oh, the couple of packages you sent me before you left on your hols arrived safely, Many thanks. :clap:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts