Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay guys...I am in country and have my cell hooked up. My number is 07909-646744. I need to get in touch with Lloyd and am planning on going to RedDog to get an MV lesson. Need to learn how to get that damn tank off and get the fuel bits in and out of the tank. Need to replace the plastic bits with chrome covered brass fuel bits. Cheers all and give me a holler!!!

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Hi JR And glad to see youve made it back to ol Blighty, Although i may not get to see yourself this time your still fondly remebered for the famous Burgers you produced :bow: .Hope you get to see the familiar faces such as Lloyd,Colin etc .

Angus.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Good to have you back JR:bow: Now do us all a favour and get your missus to post the recipie for her famous 'Turd Cookies' on here:rolling:

Welcome home buddy;)

Al:D

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Turd Cookies

I can do that when I get back...She has come up with some other lovely ones as well. I called Reddog and left my number for Lloyd but no call back. Wnder if the guy gave it to him.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
JR, I have sent a txt to Lloyd passing on your mobile

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
For crying out loud .... where is the bloody Turd cookie ingredients JR:confused::rolling:

Al:D

·
903 Posts
Johnny Rottin no phone!

John if you don't contact me by Thursday afternoon you will have to try my mobile as I will be going away.

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Contact

Well that was a whirlwind trip to England. I never got in contact with Lloyd. Not sure what happened there but I left a few messages at Reddog for him. Its okay...I will get in touch with him at some point. I am home in the US now. Thanks for the phonecall Bob.

·
903 Posts
John, I tried to call you but your phone network told me you where unavailable! I contacted Bob and asked him to contact you on my behalf and I tried to contact you through the Forum!

I tried mate, I tried!:bawl:

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Contacts

Did you try my new mobile? My old one is disconected as it was a plan and now I am only pay as you go. No worries mate. We will get in touch at some point. Anyone on Skype? Free international video phone calling!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts