Benelli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Johny is back from the land of the sand and safe and sound in Britain!!! Looking forward to Donnigton race on the 24th. Survived another one, I have guys! And if anyone is looking for a Limited Edition I will be selling mine here soon. Unfortunately, it will be almost impossible for me to take it back to the states so I will sell mine here and buy one there. I will part with it for a bargain if anyone from the forum is interested. It has 260 miles but will get a few from the ride to Donny and Brands Hatch...probably 500 totals miles when I sell it. If you are interested PM me. Its a spotless example and will have some extras. Also, it is the one used by datatag and rhinoprtect at the shows. Number 131 of 150.

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Welcome Home Johnny!

When are you heading up to Donington? I am leaving Northwood Headquarters around 1700 hrs on Thursday night if your going for the weekend. If not, See you there for the races!

Andy

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Welcome Back Johnny - My friends father is off out there at the end of the month (he is 58 !)

Sorry to hear you are gonna be selling you Tornado :bawl:

Wish I could afford to just sit it in my garage - but alas I cannot :mad:

Looking forward to meeting up with you (and all the other guys off here) at Donny - only 3 more days and I will be there (Friday)

Kurt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts