Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

With the bike numpty not the wife:rolling:

p.s. I hate her she had the neighbor keep me talking about the bike as she ran and got togged up, she jumped on the bike and pissed off for a run

Dont know that this bike sharing is gonna work:doh:

Things ive noted already in 50 miles riding

The handling is sublime alone or with pillion but the missus says its harsh for her on pillion

The induction noise is mesmerising and sounds like a ferrari at full tilt

She goes over that easy im down to 10mm chicken strips already

5000 revs is teasing me as the induction noise starts there

The indicator switch is well fiddly and im finding it hard to switch off

The indicator dash light is so damn small im having trouble seeing it so a led mod to the top of the dash cowl is needed

The dash looks fantastic in the dark

I need a gear indicator [had this on my gsxr750 and really miss it]

The throttle action is a bit on and off although not as harsh as the 1130 i tried I will need to look at ways of easing this.[anybody know how?] Keep getting the feeling im throwing the wife off the back.

She came with a 190 rear section tyre and she does not fit in my homemade bike stand, so more joinery tomorrow

:ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Congratulations there and i suppose i should send two Honourary Tees . When are the leathers being changed to suit the new scheme ?. Glad to see its been well liked and already your looking at its little foibles . Didnt it come taxed by the supplying dealer as your disc looks empty (no i'm not a policeman just noticed it looked empty)

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah every bike we have had up till now was blue

but im not getting orange kit NO WAY:D

The tax office could not give out discs for some reason and they are sending me it, honest officer:ele:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
So, to summerise Dynamo ....

The handling is sublime alone or with pillion but the missus says its harsh for her on pillion

The induction noise is mesmerising and sounds like a ferrari at full tilt

She goes over that easy im down to 10mm chicken strips already

5000 revs is teasing me as the induction noise starts there

The indicator switch is well fiddly and im finding it hard to switch off

The indicator dash light is so damn small im having trouble seeing it so a led mod to the top of the dash cowl is needed

The dash looks fantastic in the dark

I need a gear indicator [had this on my gsxr750 and really miss it]

The throttle action is a bit on and off although not as harsh as the 1130 i tried I will need to look at ways of easing this.[anybody know how?] Keep getting the feeling im throwing the wife off the back.

She came with a 190 rear section tyre and she does not fit in my homemade bike stand, so more joinery tomorrow

:ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :

Are you sure you're talking about the bike Dynamo .... reading between the lines, well, you know ...... maybe it's just the way I see things:rolling:

Al:rolling:

Gongrats though buddy .... good choice. Keep it shiney side up;)

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you german Al its like ur a human enigma machine:rolling:

Oh and hopefully it does more than 47 miles beforce the fuel light comes on today

hopefully the dealer was mean and did not fill her:)

·
Registered
123 Posts
The throttle action is a bit on and off although not as harsh as the 1130 i tried I will need to look at ways of easing this.[anybody know how?]
Tuneboy and some tuning will help.

Although the 1130 ones I've been riding haven't been all that bad. At least when compared to, say, KTM Supermoto R, which I test rode recently. Much worse in that respect.
Check the chain tension, too, at some point. With the missus sitting on the bike.

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
:clap: Congrats Dynamo on the new CR. :clap:
Try taking up all (or most of it) the free play on the twist grip,throttle cables. I found this to help mine when I first got it. Also remapped and that also helped. Another thing is you get used to it and then hardly notice it. Same with the turn signal switch.

Paul

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its actually the 899s tnt paul

Its in for its first service and tosh thinks he can iron the surging out for me

but the tacho is knackered and a row of led's has gone out on the tail light

nevermind though they will get sorted and its suspossed to be sunny for the weekend:bow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts