Benelli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've had enough lads. My bags are packed and I catch my train in the next hour. I'm going to England to meet up with this foxy little Italian bitch that I've known for almost 2 years now. We've had fun together but she can be a right tempremental bugger. Although she should be living with me, she's spent most of her life south of the border so I thought I'd join her. First thing I'm gonna do when I see her? Jump on her and ride the arse off of her:rolling: I've been gagging at the bit to ride her like she should be ridden and she's gonna get it tight I can tell ya;)
She's a bit kinky and wants me to dress up in leather and put something on to cover up this handsome Scottish mug while I'm straddling her. I don't care though. All I know is that I'll soon be pressing all of the right buttons on this filthy little whore, ridding her hard and listen to her scream:rolling:

Al (Trying not to get too excited:D)

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Al, you really have got a problem :rolleyes: hope you have organised the support vehicle to follow you home ;) ;) ;)
Good luck buddy, I hope she appreciates your patience and love for her and gives you a ride to remember.:D

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Right then, what's the betting on him getting home without having an 'incident' ?

Do I have any advance on 50/50?

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That ride home was shagadelic baby;)

Nice to have the bike parked outside the garage for a change. Now all I need is some good weather. Glen at KJM told me that there was over £2k worth of parts that needed to be ordered to get it back on the road:eek: Thank god it was still under warranty or it would have been found burned out in a field far far away;)

Al (With cold hands and a numb arse:rolling:)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
My money is firmly on Al having a trouble free ride back -
With no incidents or break downs - however there is one proviso to this and that is that if it is raining (or wet roads) then I shall retract both the above!! :doh:

The betting then should be - which will go first - Al or the bike ! :rolling:

Safe Journey Big Fella ;) (only messing)

Oooops - looks like I was a bit late with that post

Welcome back big guy -
A question for you (well a couple actually)
1. - How much were you smiling from ear to ear all the way back (and especially when you knew you had made it all the way home)
2. - If you answered number one as I thought - then you cant seriously still be toying with the idea of selling her can you ????

Kurt (Still got my Benelli and not tempted at all to sell it !)

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Safe Journey Big Fella ;) (only messing)
How did you know that he's been on the pies Kurt??? :rolling:
then you cant seriously still be toying with the idea of selling her can you ????
I'll give him the summer to change his mind about getting rid if it!!!

·
Banned
2 Posts
Yes jump that ass pal!

Yes jump that ass pal! I kinda like it kinky :p sound great dude..just remember to whipe it clean before u put it back in those scottish pants of yours..

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm, sounds like a 'nice boy' :)

Welcome to the Forum Marcus

·
903 Posts
Deep joy!

Al I'm so chuffed that you have your Nelli back, what was actually done to her?

I really hope that she appriciates the the patience shown by you these past months, now are you going to keep her?

Ride safe mate and hope you have no more problems.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Al I'm so chuffed that you have your Nelli back, what was actually done to her?

I really hope that she appriciates the the patience shown by you these past months, now are you going to keep her?

Ride safe mate and hope you have no more problems.
The whole top end of the engine was replaced Lloyd. Valves, pistons, casing etc etc. There's not much left of the original engine now. Glen had also remapped her for me (something to do with the mapping that race cans use for the nelli also work fine for the standard can too). Seems to use a bit more juice though but I'll keep my eye on that and see exactly what I get out of a tank now. Apart from the loud ticking noise (oh ... I also forgot to mention this) and the fact that the fuel light comes on when it still shows two bars on the guage and then goes aways again, and then comes back (you get the picture) everything seems fine (I think:eek:).

Am I going to sell her ..... I'm pretty sure I am (Dymags 'n' all):bawl: I don't feel comfortable knowing that at any moment something else can go tits up on it. I'll get the use out of her for the summer (fingers crossed) and then I'll see what happens from there.

Al:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts