Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

Since a few weeks, after a long period of thinking and searching I have been the proud owner of a Benelli, a green-grey 2004 Tre. It is is my 4th bike after a 2001 Yamaha YZF-R6, a 1999 Aprilia RSV-Mille, and a 2004 Aprilia RSV-Mille R Factory. My other bike is a Yamaha YBR-125 with an incredible 10 hp :rolleyes: (never lets me down!) I wanted something more exclusive and more....Italian!
Just wanted to say that I never would have bought it without all the great and useful information on this forum. Thanks everyone! Am I the only Dutchman here as most of you seem to come from the opposite side of the North Sea?
Regards,
Emiel

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Hi Emiel, and welcome to the Forum matey.

Actually, we have another one of your countrymen that visits the Forum quite regularly (Saloe) Ed, lives in Almere, so he's not a million miles away from you and he also has a Tornado TRE. Here is a link to his website (hope you don't mind Ed.) :)

The carbon Tank protector is on it's way to you by the way. :clap:

·
Registered
73 Posts
You have done it now my friend !!

Welcome Fasolo,

I am also new to Benelli ownership. It takes a different mind set to own one of these machines, but the reward, when it is on song, is worth the small dramas.

Happy thrashing

Cheers

Duncan

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks again for your (un-Benelli-wise)quick response Laurence.;)
@Duncan Since my father is Italian I know that everything that comes from la Bella Italia isn't perfect...but worth all the trouble:D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Another big welcome to the forum coming at ya buddy:clap::bow:

They're a great bunch of guys (and girls) on here who are all willing to help regardless of how big or small you're problem might be. Enjoy your stay here matey .... it's addictive;)

Al (soon to be back on the road:))

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Al..where the hell have you been? Got some rug burns on yer yet? :rolling:

How are you liking the new sprinter?

Sorry Fasolo for hijacking your thread..just had to jab Al a bit. :)

Welcome to the forum!!

·
president
1,009 Posts
welcome

happy biking Fasolo.............my girlfriend is dutch and from somewhere i cant pronounce or spell..................nevermind we are all good guys here...............

ps....admin....what happened to my score......im going backwards
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hello all,

Since a few weeks, after a long period of thinking and searching I have been the proud owner of a Benelli, a green-grey 2004 Tre. It is is my 4th bike after a 2001 Yamaha YZF-R6, a 1999 Aprilia RSV-Mille, and a 2004 Aprilia RSV-Mille R Factory. My other bike is a Yamaha YBR-125 with an incredible 10 hp :rolleyes: (never lets me down!) I wanted something more exclusive and more....Italian!
Just wanted to say that I never would have bought it without all the great and useful information on this forum. Thanks everyone! Am I the only Dutchman here as most of you seem to come from the opposite side of the North Sea?
Regards,
Emiel
Aha

Groeten uit Belgie :)

·
Administrator
972 Posts
happy biking Fasolo.............my girlfriend is dutch and from somewhere i cant pronounce or spell..................nevermind we are all good guys here...............

ps....admin....what happened to my score......im going backwards
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :confused: :confused: :confused:
backwards?

Stop deleting your own posts then! Kidding! What do you want it to be? :)
Actually if you had posts from the older forum they did not carry over to this one, but I can adjust it if you tell what it was.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi Fasolo,

Welkom op het leukste forum van het web.
(translation: welcome at the nicesest forum of the web):rolling: :rolling:

If you have any questions about your Benelli don't hesitate to contact me:p

(@ Laurence: I found him:clap: :clap: )

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Al..where the hell have you been? Got some rug burns on yer yet? :rolling:

How are you liking the new sprinter?

Sorry Fasolo for hijacking your thread..just had to jab Al a bit. :)

Welcome to the forum!!
Hey Roland me ol' buddy:bow:

Just done a little bit of hibernating for a while there;) No rug burns on me yet matey, but I have aquired a lovely array of ladies underwear whilst sucking away at their carpets:rolling: (You'de be surprised at what rolls out from under peoples beds I can tell you;))

The new sprinter is a nice piece of kit to drive. Having 6 gears makes all the difference but it is not as easy on the diesel as I thought it would be but that's because I have a bloody great big machine bolted to the floor. It's nippy too (or it used to be) and the driving position is great. It makes you feel like a trucker at times. I'll take some happy snaps when I get the rest of my decals done matey. (Oh, don't buy the 309 model as it couldn't pull anything with a decent payload in the back for toffee;))

Al (Edging closer to the big One Kay;))

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Hi Fasolo,
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase of your Nelli. This forum is the best place on the planet for anything to do with your Tre. Hope you enjoy the Tre and all that the forum has to offer.

Cheers, Dave

Ride it as if you stole it!:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts