Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys I am off to the desert for a few months. Keep the rubber side down and shiny side up. Ill see you guys at Donington for 24 June Moto GP. I leave on Wednesday morning. I'll try to find a computer I can check the web weekly but military blocks most of these sites. :eek:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Johnny, take care fella, I've already lost 9 fellow colleagues out there, head down mate and be safe!

See you when you get back!

Andy

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yessir

Yeah I plan to keep my arse alive. Head down and eyes open. I'll be back you can bet...only the good die young so I should live forever. When I get back we need to have a large meet up for Moto GP at Donington. I want to watch Rossi spank everyone.

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Yeah I plan to keep my arse alive. Head down and eyes open. I'll be back you can bet...only the good die young so I should live forever. When I get back we need to have a large meet up for Moto GP at Donington. I want to watch Rossi spank everyone.
I don't care how much of a god Rossi is, he ain't spanking me!!!!!:rolling:

Andy

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Take care JR;) Just remember to pack everything that you'll need out there. Some nice aviator mirrored shades, sun block, speedos and a gun would be handy too:) As everyone has already said buddy, please keep your nut down and your eyes peeled and don't forget to bring us all back a present when you hit the UK again. Look forward to seeing you at Donington buddy.

Al :bow:

·
903 Posts
Good luck Johnny!

:p

As the rest of the guy's have said, keep your head down mate and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Re the present Al want's, I think he will go with me in saying you coming back the the UK in one piece is the best present we could wish for! Take care buddy.

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys

TY for the thoughts. Keep my family in your thoughts as well. Nelli goes to son if anything happens to me. Make sure he gets taken care of as he is only 9 and won't be riding it for a few years. Lloyd you have 2.5 months to get your butt on that MV before I come back. Get your arse in gear with the rehab so we can head to Donny.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Am I right in saying that most UK based folk on here are off to MotoGP at Donny??

Now if the big bad al meister is coming too then do I sense a massive group man hug coming on ???? :doh:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Am I right in saying that most UK based folk on here are off to MotoGP at Donny??

Now if the big bad al meister is coming too then do I sense a massive group man hug coming on ???? :doh:
I tell you what - you are gonna have a house full!

Can you cope with us all?

Oh hang on, you haven't heard the plans have you!:doh: :rolling:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
errr...................

go on then, pray tell me what YOUR plans are then :eek: :eek:

Well, considering you live so close, me and all the others who intend going decided we may aswell invade your place and leave thousands of empty beer bottles, cans and empty JD bottles strewn about the place.

Then we'll stick the the cat in the microwave and egss in the washing machine (or was it the other way around?) Do loads of do-nuts outside your neighbours homes at 3 in the morning :rolling: and generally be good law abiding citizens!:clap:

Well you did put out the open invite - don't you remember, or were you really that drunk?;)

Andy:D

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Eh - who me ???

Nah your getting me mixed up with that other famous biker thats always on the telly - cant remember their name now .........

Ah, now I remember - Jane Ormogorbie (or whatever her name his again !!!)

I couldnt possibly condone that kindof behaviour - what would my father think - after all I live in an annexe of the main building and my father is a man of the cloth !! - I live in a vicarage !!!

hahaha

Only kidding - seriously tho - for you guys that live a long distance from Donny then I am sure I can put a handful of you guys up over the if you dont fancy camping at Donny - altho if you are really into your camping then you can always pitch your tent on my back garden ! :doh:

:rolling: :rolling:

Strictly 1st come 1st served !!!

Cheers

Kurt

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts

I'll be there buddy;) Although I will be very drunk and slurring a lot, it won't stop me from trying to man hug you all:rolling: (No tongues though:rolleyes:)

Al (In touch with his feminine side:p)

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got a call at 5am this morning...jet is in the green and i need to be ready to takeoff at 0800. I'm off guys. See you in a few months.

john

·
Registered
24 Posts
Go forth fella

Rock on Johnny and take care mate, looking forward to seeing you back here. And 9 years old is just the right age to start to ride a Benelli...............:clap:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts