Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are people finding the fuel gauges mine had 3 bars left and thought I’d fill up I put in 6 litres. How have you found your fuel gauge at what point should I be worried about running out ?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
How are people finding the fuel gauges mine had 3 bars left and thought I’d fill up I put in 6 litres. How have you found your fuel gauge at what point should I be worried about running out ?
The fuel gauge on my treK is as dreadful as everyone else’s .. shows full for ages then drops to two bars lol .
my advice is to carry a fuel can as I did once to see how many miles you can squeeze of a tank . You’ll probably get more than ours as it’s a single 👍

·
Registered
2021 Benelli Imperiale with cheese
26 Posts
I cover bang on 100 miles a week when I use my Imperiale purely for commuting. Every week I put in £8 worth of fuel give or take a few pence, a litre of fuel where I am is around £1.45 so travelling 100 miles I'm getting through 5.5 litre's of petrol. The Imperiale should hold 12 litre's of fuel so you should be able to get 200 miles on a full tank. After 100 miles my guage is showing 3 bars with the bike in an upright position.

Jerry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts