Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its soon to be that time of year again when the insurance is due :doh: so i just went on compare the market.com & got these f:mad: ckin stupid quotes:confused: :confused: :confused: check the bottom 1 out!!!!:doh: :mad: :rolling: :bawl:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Yeah, but it's only got a £450 excess :rolling:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Ive just renewed mine via carol nash, £247 comp 6yrs ncd garaged no accidents/claims/convictions 43yrs old £450 excess, equity red star, o.k carol nash is that wee bit dearer but you get great service from them and a decent recovery service included, I too have seen some SCARY quotes from companies, I wasnt too happy with the excess but argued till I was blue in the face but they wouldnt budge but I shopped around and couldnt get a better deal (when you take into consideration the recovery part included)

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
carol nash is who i've been through the last 8 years so i tried them first, nearly £600 thats with 9 years no claims i'm 31 so i'm not that young a risk am i?????? & i can't see it been my post code cos i live in a nice area :doh:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Renewed mine in august multi bike policy gsxr 1000 k4,benelli tornado 05 fully comp 6yrs ncd garaged no accidents/claims/convictions 49 includes breakdown cover for the two bikes to your home just over 300 quid used Express Ins brokers.
Kenny

·
Registered
885 Posts
carol nash is who i've been through the last 8 years so i tried them first, nearly £600 thats with 9 years no claims i'm 31 so i'm not that young a risk am i?????? & i can't see it been my post code cos i live in a nice area :doh:
Think it because theyve seen a gaggle of benelli's at the weekend up the snakes pass pulling some dodgy overtaking manouveres :rolling: Its all Angus's fault

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Think it because theyve seen a gaggle of benelli's at the weekend up the snakes pass pulling some dodgy overtaking manouveres :rolling: Its all Angus's fault
yours was a good 1 too!!!!!!!! watch that on coming car :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Gawd i thought we were riding conservative :D , i thought my early signals to show my intention to blast past a row of cars was considerate :eek: - the fact that i went at some crazy speed through water well i was cooling my tyres or surfing the waves or something in an advanced motorist sort of way :eek:

Thats pretty bad there Adrian and think sometimes compare sites throw up some real curve ball figures :( , try getting a one to one phonewise as its amazing what a search engine cant do and a person can :)

Good Luck.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Have to admit I wasnt being brave with that move, I just didnt see the bleeder cause goose and pony were blocking it from my view:doh:

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
can be a nasty road that, personally i don't like it, too bumpy 50mph & careless car drivers on it

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Have to admit Adrian i have only used it on a bike about Five times but have gone that way in my Truck more just for the scenery - whats your favourite round your way then ? i love Whaley Bridge to Macclesfield as its got everything -off camber,dips,jumps,road sucking uphill bends etc :)

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i like the A57 from the ladybower to riverlin cos i know it like the back of my hand!!!!! i really love the road from tideswell to bradwell, long fast straight followed by great corners :D . i like going up holme moss but getting to its crap!!!! the 1 you like but its 50mph again :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I must have a fly in my eye or something when on the Macc/Whaley road as the signs always look like they say 150 mph :D

Good Luck with your quote searching :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
With The Last Quote :;)

Buy An LE Instead And Leave It In The Garage And Just Come Out Of The House To Look At it Instead:clap: :clap:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
...- the fact that i went at some crazy speed through water well i was cooling my tyres or surfing the waves or something in an advanced motorist sort of way :eek:
I thought the Goose was loose :doh:
Methinks you had to suck it in to be narrow enough to get thru :eek: ...I had shut throttle ready to avoid debris :p
From the back I saw that the 'water' was from the opposing car's bow wave, must have soaked your new red leathers :rolling:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts