Benelli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is almost complete, a 48 to 50 page, full gloss, colour magazine with tests, rider stories, aftermarket accessories factory news, technical articles racer interviews, etc etc, Although Its primarily Australian we will accept contribution from all over the world, also I'm raking adverts if anyone knows anyone who might want to advertise, Its a non profit magazine so the ads are purely to cover the printing costs, I'm making diddly squat out of it. I expect it will be free to all or any pepole outside Australia who want the magazine, but they will have to cover the postage costs, so I could post it to you reverse charges.
Initalil print run will be 500 copies, so after servicing Australia I expect to have enough for all my mates on Benelliforum.

So give it up for "International Benelli #1"
"The only magazine in the world devoted to the bikes from Pesaro"

:clap:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hmm, advertiser possibilities ....

Stoney Creek Powersports
A1 (Vic)
Prestigue (QLD)
bikeasles.com.au
Any advertiser currently advertising in Rapid Bikes
CASOLI MOTO AUSTRALIA (importer of Rizoma accessories and other quality bling)

Also might want to talk to the guys who organise the Festival of Italian Motorcycles (http://www.foim.asn.au/) down here in Melbourne. We certainly need a good showing of Benelli's and they might be interested in providing a feature for an upcoming issue.

ciao
Derek

·
Registered
37 Posts
Aussie, it would be great if you could send me a copy to Greece too. I'll gladly pay the post cost. Just let me know how to go about it. Thanks

·
Registered
209 Posts
HI Aussie,

Hows this going ? are you still looking for content ?

ciao
Derek

P.S. If you have Casoli listed, drop them. It looks like they are going out of business here in Australia.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Just thinking about this. I would probably be easier (and cheaper) if you just print the few few editions as PDFs and upload them to the files section.

ciao
Derek

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Come on buddy ... where's this mag of yours:confused: I only have a couple of well thumbed Razzle readers wives christmas editions in the loo as reading material (cough cough) and I need something else to keep me occupied while I'm dropping the kids off at the pool:D

Al (Back good and proper;)0

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Aye, it's nice to have you back Al. It's almost as if you've never been away already :)

I was kinda wondering what had happened to the mag myself mind you?

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Aye, it's nice to have you back Al. It's almost as if you've never been away already :)

I was kinda wondering what had happened to the mag myself mind you?

Are you talking about Nath's mag or the well thumbed Razzles Laurie:confused:;)

Al (Only 10 posts away from it now:D)

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Are you talking about Nath's mag or the well thumbed Razzles Laurie:confused:;)

Al (Only 10 posts away from it now:D)
It's maybe an 'age' thing Al, but that means something completly different to me :rolling:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello,

may I also get a copy to Germany. No problem to pay the shipping cost.

Please let me know how you would like to handle it?

Best regards

Mark :ele:

·
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
magazine

its ready to be sent to the printers, but Ive just had knee surgery so It will be a few weeks until i get it to them :)

·
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
latest update

Just finally heard back from Gianluca Benelli's PR man, my interview with Pierluigi Marconi comes back this Monday coming, then its finally off to the printers YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

will print either 300 to 500 magazines initially, :)

·
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Off to printers this Friday

I just need a couple bits, Hs ANYONE got a picture of the stock airfilter???
I can squeeze in a last minute owners story and any pics if anyone wants in. and then its off :)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Do you want owners stories for the next publication?

If so I think myself, Big Bad Al, R1Convert and KurtP could muster up a few lines about the exploits of 4 Benelli owners at the British MotoGP '07!

:lager: :lager: :lager: :lager: :lager: :blur: :blur: :blur:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts