Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any opinions on this? I have read the blurb but wondered if anyone has used them and noticed a difference?

·
Registered
784 Posts

I have been running them for a few months now. Honestly I didn't notice any difference. But I have read many times over that if you did not have any problems with the plugs and ignition system. Then swapping out the plugs to iridium ones wont make any difference.:doh:

I feel better knowing that they are in my bike.:p

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Use them in me old Ducati. I like them because they last longer. :)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
See my post on the thread about taking tank off, I guess its a matter of opinion, But if I put a that much effort into fitting the plugs I want them to be good and last a while, plus if your crafty you can get them off ebay for a good price, NGK CR9IEX.
Steve.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm with you, I put iridium plugs in mine hoping that I won't have the hassle of getting back to them for a while. The bike does seem to run better, but i think thats more to do with corrosion that was on the plug cap/coil causing it to track down than the plugs.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Huggy, could be, I was expecting the centre coil to be corroded from the air box drain, but it wasnt, the drain just falls to the side of it sparing it from too much grief.
Maybe the bike is the same or not but it sure feels better, and thats what counts I suppose, Steve.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts