Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the correct spark plug gap for the 900 tornado please. Thanks 馃憤

Registered
Does anyone know the correct spark plug gap for the 900 tornado please. Thanks 馃憤
Tony while you have everything off..tank etc I would consider changing the coil packs.. They are the same as citroen 3.0 v6 with a slight modification ie cut away the mounting bolt hole and a bit of the plastic body. I looked on Errols site about this and although you think shit me !!! in reality it's a piece of piss ..remember to seal around everything with a silicone sealant after to stop water ingress and to put a little bit of pipe in the airbox drain to deflect water from dripping onto number 2 plug/coil. I actually did away with the airbox and filter and used 3 cone shaped mesh/foam air filters, jubilee clipped onto the intake trumpets. Errol did say it could affect the performance but as I dont race mine its purely a posers bike I'm not worried about the performance especially as again listening to the all knowing Errol I changed the front and rear cogs so its more user friendly at 30mph without having to constantly change gear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts