Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a sore time of it lately, had to have a broken tooth surgically removed couple of weeks ago(not pleasant at all) at weekend got an ear infection that felt like someone sticking a needle in my ear, and to top it all i went snowboarding last night with my son on dry slope and broke my right hand, just been to the dentist today and need some work done (£200) my heater motor in the car packed in so cant see out the windows, supposed to be buying another bike this weekend but cant see that happening with dodgy hand, never mind its my birthday this weekend surely things will pick up:rolling: at least I've not got work for a while, happy days!:ele:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Sorry to hear all that, Drew. :doh: If you didn't have bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all, by the sound of it.

Keep your pecker up, Matey!:D

Cheers
Ian

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
I thought you said threes!! by my reckoning you should be on for another near disaster:D Dont go crossing any roads or walking under any ladders!!!:rolling: :rolling:

Chin up matey:ele: :D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Didn't know your middle name was 'lucky', Drew. :(

Hope things are on the mend soon.................could be worse I suppose, you might have broken that hand in the Spring, just as the better weather was about to arrive.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers guys, aint that bad, bit miffed that i cant go and tinker with the bike whilst off work and supposed to be getting a honda hornet 600 this weekend which needs tarting up so i can re-sell to make a few quid on it as im getting it for pennies, this typing is taking an eternity:rolling:
The plus side to this is that i might end up getting my promotion a bit earlier than expected as i cant do manual side of my job for a while so may be brought in as supervisor :ele: as they say every cloud has a silver lining and all that:D anyway im off to watch more jeremy kyle and eat some biccies:rolling:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
There was a young lad called Drew
Who was so unlucky, it ain't true
He fell down one night
And got covered in shite
So be grateful it ain't you..

Sorry for the crappy rhyme.. :D
Hope ya get well soon mate.. :)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Fyule
697 Posts
with your bad luck Drew, I think I'll blame the flooding on you!!

I hope everything heals soon, never liked the dentist, you have my sympathy. Just what is is that make people want to become a dentist, I can understand Doctor, surgeon, but dentist - nope beyond me.

Fraser

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
with your bad luck Drew, I think I'll blame the flooding on you!!

I hope everything heals soon, never liked the dentist, you have my sympathy. Just what is is that make people want to become a dentist, I can understand Doctor, surgeon, but dentist - nope beyond me.

Fraser
Now you're talking Fraser ! I'd loved to have be a dentist ever since I saw Steve Martin :bow: in "The Little Shop Of Horrors !" ;)

:rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts