Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..... that more and more of my posts are turning to the subject of sex even when the initial post has had nothing to do with sex in the first place. So, I've decided to do something about this and try and get myself on the straight and narrow. I will try and replace all sexy words with the names of sweets to make my posts more innocent shall we say, and try to get myself established as a more 'serious' poster:rolling:

Right, now that I've got that off my wine gums, I'm off for a quick sherbert fountain:rolling:

Al:D

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Al you need to get yourself a wee curly wurly, one that will do the tootie frutti for you

Im just off for a mars bar:D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I knew that things were getting bad when I was watching an episode of Cheers the other day and I thought that Carla was worth a 'Toblerone':eek:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
thoughts of 'the last Rolo' or my personal favourite the one with THE sexy rabbit. Now what was that about?

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Jessica Rabbit ... in ONE :clap:
and def a Phwoarrr!

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you know (I'm gonna sound like a real pervert here) that when they made 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit?' there was a single frame in that animated film were you could see Jessica Rabbit's Cholcolate Orange? I'll have a look for it and see if I can find it anywhere;)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Found it!

This is an actual still from the film ...

Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap:rolling:

Al;)

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
Did you know (I'm gonna sound like a real pervert here) that when they made 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit?' there was a single frame in that animated film were you could see Jessica Rabbit's Cholcolate Orange? I'll have a look for it and see if I can find it anywhere;)

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :doh:

you really do have to much time on your hands

anyone got any gob stoppers!

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'd seen that a while back Rob and I loved it. Don't know why, I just did;)

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
keep your wabbit its Lindsay Lohan for me:D

·
Fyule
697 Posts
I really think we need to have a whip round to get Al a ride, sounds like desperation is (has) set in. Is there a village bike near you Al?

Oh Rob, pictures of your hairdresser please, the slightly orange one, I only saw the rear end but I think we should all get to see the front.

cheers, Fraser

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
I really think we need to have a whip round to get Al a ride, sounds like desperation is (has) set in. Is there a village bike near you Al?

Oh Rob, pictures of your hairdresser please, the slightly orange one, I only saw the rear end but I think we should all get to see the front.

cheers, Fraser
Oh yes Fraser, my appologies for being distracted when you visited ;) , I'll see what I can do ! :D It's a bloody nightmare having a shop next door to a Beauty Salon ! :doh:

:rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Fyule
697 Posts
No probs rob, I understand the pressures there. It certainly explains the puddles of drool, at least I hope it was drool:rolling:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lads, in case you have forgotten I started this thread to try and become a more 'serious' poster and now you want to have a whip round to try and get me laid. Well if that's what you want to do then feel free. Just get enough for a bottle of Smirnoff as that's what my ol' dear drinks:rolling:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
On a similar theme, I found THIS ! Then Click on the Harry Potter Parodie !

That Hermione has swelled out pretty good ! hehe, ;)
:( :( Don't know who's the saddest :(
I watched ALL of that clip, waiting for something. Amusing, but nothing happened!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts