Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ya lads the trek was returned today and i would like to thank all those at moto gb for there assistance in resolving my issues all was conducted in a courteous manner as well .I have just come in from a short ride and well RUSS this feels totally different all areas have been dramatically improved you obviously waved your wand at it .NO RUSS I DID NOT RAG IT EITHER lol well all i need nows the lottery numbers and i can buy another nelli .The bike has never run this good and the low speed jerkiness has all but gone well pleased oh and the gearbox is sweeter too so once again cheers RUSS see ya soon for service ok .:clap: :clap: :) ;) :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
Great to hear your bikes running so well. No doubt, when they are on song they are an awesome ride. After 3000k's mine suddenly(I mean suddenly) became a different bike. It is so quick now. It lofts the front wheel on hard acceleration ,cant beat torque! Fully run in they are brilliant, I now know what all the fuss is about. Great stuff.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers Sir Russ ,and yep when there on song its in the language of Sir Russ happy days .I was at my friends dealership yesterday and everyone was hovering round the trek asking ???s and what a small world it is, my friend at the shop knows the new motogb boss massimo granto very well and told me he will do us all proud as he strives to improve the services they provide ,i believe that to be true after my recent dealings with them .oh yes and i`m off on another ride out in Rutland today and the suns out happy days

·
Benellissimo
682 Posts
Glad it's fixed. Nothing like a TREK on song :) And I hope youtr mate's right about Massimo and the service. Still waiting for some warranty bits but they have at least been promised now.

Ash

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its better than fixed ,cant wait to get out on it asap .As for Max at motogb i hope it all goes in the right direction to but so far so good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts