Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a quick mention my son's scooter that my partner sold earlier today developed a problem and i went to sort it in a Mc Donalds car park about ten miles away in my jeep, all sorted (ignition barrel) and went to get back in my car but nearly got run over by a driver leaving the Mc D - had a word with this guy who then went back to his car and produced a chrome tyre lever and proceded to hit me and my car with it !!!!!, suffice to say i have a nice bump on my face/shoulder and police everywhere sorting out this fracas. man arrested and me carted off to have photos taken . knew i should of stayed on here where its safer or permantly walk round with helmet on !!!!. ahh well always knew fast food was dangerous for your health !.

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Damn! And I thought psychopaths like that were only over here on this side of the pond! I'm glad you only have a bump - a tire iron could have been lethal. Unbelievable how wacko some people are. I hope the jerk gets a nice jail sentence....

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
The b*stard :mad:, hope he gets sent down.. Glad your not seriously hurt.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi thnx i was sat in my car when he first hit me and then hit the car hence why i got out, i had a witness who was the key to it all and corroborated my story and a bit keystone cop style was that eight police cars attended after at first going to another Mc Donalds about 4 miles down the road !!. awaiting confirmation as what charges will be brought but going to your vehicle to get a chrome bar to hit someone with sounds a bit bad and i hope the police deal with it all accordingly.

more annoyed that my new jeep got hit on its door but thats ok, god if its not pyshco's in cars turning on us its weapon toting thugs.
Another entry on lifes rich tapestry !:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Bloody hell Angus, I hope you didn't mark the tyre lever.....these things are so expensive these days :rolleyes:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
mother land

That proves it. Their food screws with the brain, as well as the gut.

Yet another reason to stay away from Macca's.
Just shows our brothers down under how the motherland is now full of little toe rags!:(

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
old blighty

Damn! And I thought psychopaths like that were only over here on this side of the pond! I'm glad you only have a bump - a tire iron could have been lethal. Unbelievable how wacko some people are. I hope the jerk gets a nice jail sentence....
This is an every day thing now mate, need the three strikes policy in England. maybe we can gather all the scum together & our American freinds can NUKE THEM for us. What a lovely thought dont you think fellow Englishmen????:clap:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just a quick update and good news,police phoned earlier to say persons been charged with assault and has admitted to events and has even taken them to where the weapon(steel bar) was discarded so they have that and pleading guilty so await to see what happens in court :clap: . phoned work and they said "only you angus only you" but were interested to know i would be still doing my job tommorrow as theirs only me that can do it ! ho hum. thnx for hearing me unload this latest episode guys thnx.:bow:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Good News Mate

just a quick update and good news,police phoned earlier to say persons been charged with assault and has admitted to events and has even taken them to where the weapon(steel bar) was discarded so they have that and pleading guilty so await to see what happens in court :clap: . phoned work and they said "only you angus only you" but were interested to know i would be still doing my job tommorrow as theirs only me that can do it ! ho hum. thnx for hearing me unload this latest episode guys thnx.:bow:
Nice one pal, hope they get put in nick & have to share a cell with a big black drug Dealer who likes to play mummy`s & daddies....They will be the MUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!;)

·
Tricky
59 Posts
moral of the story

Keep your helmet on even when in the jeep.
And next time make sure you have a sachet of tomato sauce in your pocket, it may have,
(1)Calmed him down as he obviously needed some as he had forgot to get any and was in a bad mood.
(2) Or you could have smeared it on your self and therefore improved the value of the claim from criminal injuries board.
Take care and I hope you never have to meet anyone like that again.
Richard

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
butt plug

Didn't we help you guys develop your own nuke back in the 50's?
Did you lose it?
Or are you keeping it for someone special?
Tony Blairs wife used the last one we had as a butt plug!!!!!!:rolling:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts