Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my green/silver TRE from KJM (Thanks again Dodgy!).
WOW. 50 mile run down M6 to home-lovin it!
Engine sounds ace-love the triple 'halfway house' feeling between v twin and four.
Can't believe how many people pulled up beside me on motorway to nose at the bike.
Got to go now to drool over it again........................:bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sometimes I get a customer who makes me smile cos you just know that they appreciate what you have done and boy did this guy smile. It was an absolute pleasure to relieve you of your money:D
Welcome to the Benelli world I await your warranty claim with bated breath:rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Welcome Fonsi... hope to see you on the next meet! We had 5 green and silver ones yesterday including 2 LEs... an awesome sight but we need more to increase out dominance :clap:

Col

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Welcome

How you doing Fonsi, well done for having the good taste to pick a Benelli, you can look forward to many happy hours, its worth paying a window cleaner in your town to make a good job of the shop windows in the high street so you can see yourself clearly as you ride along!!!!!!!!!;) YOU WILL DO IT......TAKE IT FROM ME

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
.... YOU WILL DO IT......TAKE IT FROM ME
:rolling: IT'S TRUE, SO TRUE.... :rolling:

Welcome Fonsi, and congrats on picking the best, fastest colour.... ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shop windows

Thanks for the messages guys!
Yes I admit it-I was looking in shop windows when I 'popped to town' yesterday!:rolleyes:

·
Still trying!
490 Posts
Just what I did on Friday:clap:

·
1,231 Posts
Not me!

I didnt have to stare in the windows this weekend...I was staring at the loargest flock of Nellis in one place ever seen in England (well probably the largest flock)!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts