Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Bloody Good result there I think , a definite improvement and much less contamination risk within this area of exhaust headers :clap: well done.

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
looks good m8

Never seen it done in gold before

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
That does look very nice matey. There's some really nice mods appearing on the forum these days and that's one of them:bow:

Al:)

·
Registered
231 Posts
mesh

what type of mesh is it how did you attach it and were did you get it from.i think it looks cool would like to do the same ,thanks ian

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what type of mesh is it how did you attach it and were did you get it from.i think it looks cool would like to do the same ,thanks ian
Hi Ian got the mesh from B&Q cost around 10 quid it's just general purpose
stuff. I used a two part epoxy I think it's called super steel sets rock hard in about 5 Min's worked a treat mate.

Kenny.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking good matey, I might have to do that to mine ! :rolleyes:

:D
I know I've got wool for brains:) but I'm getting all confused now:confused: I thought you sold your tornado to a guy living in Barry South Wales (Adamo)

Kenny

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I know I've got wool for brains:) but I'm getting all confused now:confused: I thought you sold your tornado to a guy living in Barry South Wales (Adamo)

Kenny
He did (but don't tell him) it's an advanced case of pining for the fjords.
We've told his doctor, the people in white coats will be around shorty...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He did (but don't tell him) it's an advanced case of pining for the fjords.
We've told his doctor, the people in white coats will be around shorty...
God bless him although we never met he seemed such a nice fella just goes to to show it doesn't much to push someone over the edge,still best left to the professionals aye where ever he ends up I'm sure they'll take good care of him.
Kenny

1 - 11 of 11 Posts