Benelli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please dont question my resources, but seeing as I am now connected to the worlds biking media :bow: I have unconfirmed reports that James Toseland is about to quit the Ten Kate team after Assen and spend his own money and run a privateer Benelli team
Please check out the publicity photos that you may expect to see soon !! :D

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well maybe not then, maybe it was just a quick lap of Caenarfon football clubs miniscule car park !! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Brill pic Kurt but what's with the two white lines running through the middle of it?

By the way, what do you mean that 'you are connected to the Worlds biking media'...................... I'm sure I don't know what you are going on about mate:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dunno bout the lines :confused:

As for you not knowing about my connections and new found fame...............

well let me tell you all about it.................waffle waffle, Wales, insurance company, James Toseland, hundreds of bikers, great roads, Steve Berry (formerly of TopGear), TV adverts, superbike racing etc etc

LAWRENCE, WAKE UP - ARE YOU STILL THERE !!!! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
You've not 'tuned in' to my sarcastic sense of humor yet Kurt. :)

I'm bloody fed up seeing your grinning face every time I switch on the TV to watch BSB.

My wife is now even asking if thats you in the front of the group every time one of the ads come on :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think i got your humour clocked - but have you got mine !!

Bless your good lady eh = does she want to be the founder member of my fan club then ! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Its quite funny, cos I didnt tell many of my mates that i was off to do it (only on here and my 2 bezzie mates knew), one of the other site managers at work called me today saying theres a benelli advertising Bennetts just like mine and theres a close up of a guy lifting his visor that looks the spit of you !

Well do you think I told him ??..........

Nope I didnt :rolling:

If he cant add 2 and 2 together then that aint my problem, but the other guys at work who now know were pi##ing themselves when I told them !
:rolling: :rolling:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts