Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking about the forums for a few discussions to join in etc and have found that it's gone very very quiet in here over the last wee while:eek
Although these are predominantly Benelli related forums, maybe we should have a little 'General Discussion' related part of the forums that would cater for those 'gone quiet' moments where we could post general chit chat about most things un Benelli related topics (but keeping it clean of course);)

Just thought I'd post this in a moment of madness to see what the response would be:rollin
(seeing as it's all gone quiet)

Al8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice weather for the time of year .
Exactly what I was thinking just the other day whilst sipping a nice refreshing pimms on the lawn:D

I've also come to the conclusion that smoothies don't quench a thirst:(

Al

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry Al,
but I'am busy riding my Benelli, so I haven't got the time to post some topics.:rollin :rollin :rollin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry Al, but I'am busy riding my Benelli, so I haven't got the time to post some topics.:rollin :rollin :rollin
Very funny Saloe .... tickle me ... I forgot to laugh>: :b It won't be long before I'm back on the road again (I hope).
Enjoy the tarmack buddy and keep it sunny side up:rollin
(Ya basturd:lol )

Al:hat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry Al, I generally have a look each day but don't say much.

I'm also very sad as my primary drive basket is broke and am waiting on Benelli to send me a new one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry al, havn't felt like talking much lately as i'm still waiting to get mine back, been soooooolong know, i'm trying to remember what she looks like ! Still waiting for the valve collets from KJM, as the one's they sent 2 weeks ago to Red Dogs in kent on recorded delivery, dissapeared off the face of the earth ?. Now waiting for others that have apparently been ordered again from italy. Hopefully might get them this side of xmas. Still getting ready for the aniversary of the snapped cam chain tommorrow, will be 4 months, Now i know why you get 2 years warrenty on tre's, it's because it can take up to a year to get the bl--dy parts through ??????
And to top it all, i got a fine through from vosa as my tax run out...
Still very p---sed off
Gary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jeezuz H Gary ... that's a bummer matey. You know what we need? We need a day when we can all arrange a ride out together and have a beer and a laugh and forget about the shitty service thayt we've received and just enjoy each others company and a beer. One day buddy we'll arrange that and we just might forget all about the trials and tribulations of owning this piece of good looking crap:rollin

Al

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dang, I dunno which is warse, having a bracken Benelli that ya can't ride, or having a perfit guid Benelli sitting in the garage screaming "ride me, ya bastid", but being stuck in the bl**dy hoose with a minging stookie on ma bracken leg. Last Saturday was the 6-month anniversary of ma accident and aye no slump on when I mith be walking agane.

How's my Scottish, Al and Laurence? :rollin

All you blokes with broken bikes, I feel for ya, I really do. Hope you are all back on the road soon! ;)

cheers -
mark :x

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quiet?

Bl**dy Hell man, can you please use the English language, it took me 5 minutes to work out what you were saying!:lol

It certainly is quiet here, but I guess I am as much to blame as the next person!

Mind you if we had 6,000 Benelli owners on the site it might be a bit busier here!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Quiet?

:rollin

Hey, that's a good sign - see, I'm taking Scottish lessons from Al and Laurence - Laurence even mailed me a Scottish-English dictionary to help me along!
Of course I draw the line at wearing a kilt while riding :eek

Jeez, I hope I can ride by February. I'm already having dreams every couple of nights where I get on one of my bikes and try to ride, and I keep falling over, or the tires go flat, or I run off the road because I forgot how to steer. Frustrates the hell out of me, I wake up angry or depressed. 6 months without riding is driving me insane....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Hi Mark,

Your Scottish is coming along better than your leg by the sound of it. (I don't know what TornadoTRE was going on about as I could understand ye damn fine!!!;) )

I can't believe you still have that stookie on though. It's been bloody months now, has it not?

Laurence

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Hey Laurence, yep, the Scottish is coming along quite well!
Well, I've been in this stookie since Aug 21, and before Aug 10, I was just in one of those boot-type splints. They decided they wanted the leg completely immobilized after the bone graft surgery, hence the stookie.
I'm really getting tired of this ordeal, but I can only hang in there and hope things heal up soon. Next x-rays are on Oct 23. Wish me luck!

cheers mate -
mark

1 - 13 of 13 Posts