Benelli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guy's, after talking with Johnny O, I find out that he contributed a number of posts on this forum, how do I look them up? I put Johnny O in the search request but not much came up.

I spoke to John, he is working for Peter Stevens Motorcycles in Ringwood (Vic), he said that he has been busy but will get back on line once he has a computer again.

Pete

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Unfortunately one of the losses we encountered by migrating from the old forum is that although the posts migrated, the user info has not. The posts from the old forum are all in here but you cannot search by user name. You can only search the older posts by keywords if you remember what the posts were about.

Hope Johnny makes it back here. Tell him we miss him. :)

·
5,898 Posts
Pete, I joined the forum about 18 months ago, and copied everything technical I could find - much of it from JohnnyO. I've got it scattered about my website.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
lol

One of the funniest things I've ever heard anyone say on here:rolling::rolling:

Al:bow:

·
5,898 Posts
Johnny O update

Caught up with JohnnyO briefly at the Superbikes at PI. Easily recognisable by his new limp. Still can't change gears easily because his foot doesn't move up very well, but he did compete in the Austn Superbike support races, on a GSXR1000. He talked about using a gear lever with a heel extension to get around his problem.
I told him that he was being missed on the forum, and he reckoned he'll re-join us when he gets a computer again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts