Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All:

Here is my address while deployed. I am with UK soldiers and SAS and would love to get some goodies in the mail to share with them. PG Tips, Choc Hob Nobs, Digestives, and who could forget Jammy Dodgers and Rich Tea buscuits!!!

My address here is:
John Harbour
CAOC/SOLE
APO AE 09309

Thanks Lads...this sand gets a little old after awhile and tastes the worse part of shite! The little small things from home make it a bit more bareable for all here.

JR

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Don't let Johnny fool you guys. He's in an airconditioned office blurbing out orders to the guys outside!! I bet he can't even see the sand!! :ele:
Good seeing you Johnny. I'll take a ride up there to see you when you get home. You missed the garage full of bikes by a few days. Be safe, see you soon.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Good Luck Jr And I'll send something ie beef jerky , moonshine (you wish) , bike magazines etc . dont know how long it takes to reach but will do and i'll post myself (other half forgets if i leave up to her !).

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mcn

An MCN or two would be money!!!! We really need tea and biccys though....I kinda told the Brits that my hombres would hook us up. I don't want to get a beat down!

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Nothing like a choccie biccie and a cup of tea after a hard days killing JR huh:rolling:
I'll get you a little parcel together tomorrow and get it posted out to you asap matey;)

Al:D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Come to think of it JR, aren't the lads in the SAS trained to drink their own urine and eat their own fingers if they get hungry? Surely providing them with such luxuries as tea and bicuits is only going to soften them up? Next thing you'll be asking for is spiderman duvet covers with matching pillow cases for them. Tell them to stop whinging and start killing:rolling:

Al;)

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn AL

That was funny. Lets see biccy or finger....hmmm wait a minute...I know where that finger has been! No way in hell am I eating that!!!

SOLE stands for Special Operations Liason Element

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update

Alright all you guys in the land O' Blighty...news flash...you get to send packages with bike mags, biccys, tea, mature cheddar, etc to me for free!!! Yes no postage! So get your butts to Tesco's!!!!

Address from the land of rain is:
John Harbour
CAOC/SOLE
BFPO639

And from 'Murica (as Bush used to call it)
John Harbour
CAOC/SOLE
APO AE 09309

If you are near an American military base they will send that for free as well, just tell them it is an MPS package.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hot

That is a coold day compared to here...40C plus!!!!

Shouldn't need any country...but ask the post office.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I've been a bad boy JR and forgot to post you some goodies when I said I would:bawl: However, I've been to the shops today and I've got everything together in a box for you all sealed up and ready to go:bow:
I'll pop it in at the post office tomorrow and get them to send it to you asap:D

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
as long as the address has got a BFPO(british forces post office) number it will get to him;)

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Al Pal

I would say you get a spanking for being a bad boy Al...so go out and pay some l***y to give ya one!!!!!

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
as long as the address has got a BFPO(british forces post office) number it will get to him;)
Is this true? I've printed the address out that JR posted on here. Don't want to get to the post office and look like a right numpty. What's the number of the sand dune that you're dug in at JR? Don't want your neighbours getting their greedy hands on your goodies:rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Just seen the address posted by JR. I've only gone and printed out the wrong one:doh:

Al:rolling:

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Numptie

Al, lets face it brother...when you get to the post office you will still look like a right numptie regardless of whether or not you have the correct address...and the pub and Tecos and the bike shop and ...(LOL)
:rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
JR, it is with deepest regrets that I have to inform you of another error that I've made matey. I've only gone and forgotten to put jammy dodgers into your little hamper:doh: I've popped in the biggest box of PG Tips that the shop sells (250 bags I think it is). Biscuits include Rich Tea, Digestives, HobNobs, Bourbons, Jaffa Cakes, Maryland Cookies, and something else but I'll be buggered if I can remember what. I've stuck in a couple of packets of chewing gum as you need to chew gum when you interrogate people (I've seen it in the movies. It makes you look hard as f*ck;)).

That little goodie bag should see you okay for at least a dozen 'reach arounds' from the old SAS boys. Just think of me as you're getting to the 'vinegar strokes' mate:rolling:

I also had an old fashioned alarm clock that ticked quite loudly that I had soldered some old wires to at the back that led into a huge dollop of blu tac but I wasn't sure if should have put that in too. Decided not to bother in the end. I mean for christ's sake, if you've got enough time to sit around drinking tea all day and eating biscuits then you're hardly going to be bothered about what time you get up in the morning:rolling:

Stay safe bro:bow:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts