Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I had my Benelli delivered to my door today in Arkansas, USA. As he backed it off of the truck, a fully restored 1968 Ferrari was right behind it. I felt that it was a fitting arrival.

Unfortunately, it's about -6 degrees Celsius here right now, so it will be a while before I get to ride it.

I've read about all of the problems, but my fingers are crossed that I won't experience them. At least the forum is here for help if I do run into any snags.

Here are a couple of pics of the bike, I'm not sure how many people have the carbon Leo Vince, but there are a couple of good shots of it.

-Bull

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Welcome!

Welcome to our forum, Bull! I'm in Oakland, CA and have had my Tre since October.
Where did you get yours? Through Elias at Arthaworks or somewhere else? I like the Leo Vince pipe, very nice.
Where in Arkansas are you? I have some motorcycling friends there...
mark
'05 Tre #11

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats

The best purchase you have ever made. Remember that italian bikes are like woman. They need to be stroked, loved, and pampered if you plan on riding them! Good luck with the ped mate and I will soon be back in the states with mine. Where did you get it from? What was the cost? Any lessons learned?
john

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Congrats

welcome bullbalz,

I hope the weather in Arkansas will be better soon so you can enjoy your Italian lady.

As long as we're riding, we are riding the right direction.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the kind welcomes.

I did get it from Elias at Arthaworks (GP Star). He set me up with a sales person named Joel Manes. He offered Extreme customer service. I only had to wait a couple of weeks for the bike and Joel kept in great contact with me the entire time, sending pictures and updates every couple of days or so.

If anyone is in the market for one, I highly suggest you call Joel.

I actually contacted Elias very casually because I was planning on getting an MV. (I sold my 2004 Aprilia RSV 1000 Factory R in October for money reasons which are now cleared up.) They worked me out a good deal for around $16,000 delivered to Fayetteville, AR, where I live.

By the way, what is the deal with Dunlop 207's being on the bike? Where are the Pirelli's or at least 208's? That was my biggest shock.

-Bull

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tyres

well all got em, I figure their waiting to use up the initial amount they bought up :rollin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts