Benelli Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Wanted you to know I am fine. I accept that bad things are going to happen as we are in conflict. I knew that when I raised my hand and took that oath. I accept that it may be me one day that you all bring home in a box.

You just never get used to it. Another night, another senseless loss tonight...

Promise me one thing...if it does become my time, you will saddle up those Nellis, have them shipped to the US of A shore, and give me a proper send off.

Arlington National Cemetary will be rocked by a noise like none ever hear...30-40 Italian Triples ringing through hallowed grounds and echoing amoungst the dead...could you imagine?

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
I'm sure you'd get a good send off JR, sometime or other but NOT YET buddy :confused: ! I guess it's real Shite out there for all of you and I would imagine quite demoralizing at times and I have deep respect for everyone who's out there buddy !

So for F*cks sake JR keep your friggin' head down ! :mad:

p.s. I have a standard Tornado rear hugger I can send you when you get back home for your Bar, you know the one you're putting the "LE" in a glass case in.................. "How Very Dare You !" :rolleyes:

Take care buddy, we're all routing for you matey !

:)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 2 of 2 Posts