Benelli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
im bennyboy just about to collect my 2004 model tre on monday found web site last night joined straight away some really usefull info on site i found some really helpfull data i was trying to find on other web sites but this one seems to be great,just wanted to ask if any special problems i should look for on my bike when i get it only done 2800 miles would be gratefull for any help never rode one before small test drive but would like any assistance what to look out for also any benelli owners in the midlands i could contact or even meet up with at sometime in the future.after reading some of the threads i just cant wait to let it rip used of ninja 750 r this benelli just looks and sounds fantastic
thanks bennyboy

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Hi Rob and a big welcome to the Forum mate.

Congratulations on the choice of bike and also in finding the best place to satisfy your new found thirst of knowledge in all things Benelli.

My best advice would be to continue to search through the previous posts on things to look out for, that way you will find what you are looking for and a whole lot more besides.

If you need any specific info, just ask, you'll find that there is always someone that has experienced it before or can at the very least point you in the right direction.

What model are you getting as a matter of interest? By the look of your Avatar, I guess it's a red RS :)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hi Rob,
Welcome to the forum fella and to owning probably one of the beautifulist looking bikes on the road (well thats my opinion anyway - and its for free :ele: )

Are you buying the bike private or thru a dealer?
Either way ask if it has had any recall work done under warranty and what exactly.
Engenia has a website that he has collated tons of info bout the Tornado on = http://www.mso.anu.edu.au/~ekowald/ it will give you pointers on there what should be sorted under warranty / recall.

Where in the midlands are you exactly?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ta mate
will give a once over about to get manual printed off forum,only the standard tre in red but what a looker,some of my biker mates cant wait to see it in the metal,any meets or owners around the midlands/derbyshire get in touch if they would will meet up if poss
ta bennyboy:clap:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I live in Mansfield area, ExjapSteve lives in Sheffield
I have seen another tornado at the MFN bike meet but didnt see its owner so I think there are a few kicking around.

Drop me a pm with your mobile if you wanna meet sometime at MFN, Anchor, Six Hills (Leic), Matlock etc etc - you know the usual haunts !

PS - if you dont wanna print of all of the manual or downlaod it of the forum site then I have a CD of it I can burn off for you

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kurt P

THANKS FOR GETTING BACK TO ME
ill get in touch with you when i am going to matlock as that is the only one i know as i am new to area ex brummie,great to know that im going to bump into someone else with great taste for a drop dead looking bike.that should piss the R1 owners off when they loose all the attention and others get a chance to see class on two wheels, give us a couple of weeks cause i work 1 in 3 weekends so i,ll re contact you and see you at matlock

thanks again for making a new nelli owner feel at home

1 - 7 of 7 Posts