Benelli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just picked up my yellow 2006 TNT:) , p/x with my 2004 Hayabusa, 160 miles journey home. A brillant ride back. :) I was amazed at the amount of wind protection it gives you. My insurance company doesn't list the standard TNT, so its a cafe racer at the moment.:D

·
Registered
271 Posts
I've just picked up my yellow 2006 TNT:) , p/x with my 2004 Hayabusa, 160 miles journey home. A brillant ride back. :) I was amazed at the amount of wind protection it gives you. My insurance company doesn't list the standard TNT, so its a cafe racer at the moment.:D

160 miles home! don't forget your wallet when paying the servicing!

My broker does not know the tornado 1130 neither, went to a TNT Sport.

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
I hope your respective Insurance companies still consider you to be covered if you ever have to make a claim.

'Sorry Sir, your insurance is null and void as this is a different bike!!!' :bawl:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Had a similar problem regarding insurance, they found it listed as a Bennelli Tornado Naked Tre.
Try it, it might work :ele:

·
903 Posts
Don't get me started about blood insurance companies! Thier all whores! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I tried Benelli Tornado naked tre tnt, naked tnt tre, tnt tre 1130, etc. Still no joy. I had a quick look around tne bike yesterday & notice under the seat, & cover that there was signs of melted plastic on the middle section, directly above the bend in the exhaust. I'll have to sort that!

·
Registered
113 Posts
melting

Has your bike got the battery box support brackets?, If not this can cause the box to get near the exhaust pipe and cause meltdown. Ask Brian H at KJM for details

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is this the plate that bolts to the pillon foot peg mountings? I'll contact KJM., get some sorted.
Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts