Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A wee thanks to everyone here for still asking about me even though I'm not here that often at all. Angus, I'm gutted I missed your piss up and even though I wasn't that far away I struggled to get my head together to come along:(

Ciao for now you bunch of vagabonds:rolling:

Al (definately not a vagabond;) )

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Al, rumour has it you've become a Yorkie :rolling:
South of border you may be, BUT next May you will have to go back to the Clan for an alcolholic visit :D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hey Al, I was wondering how you were doin' these days. Glad you managed to pay a visit to Forum again and hope it's not too long before we see you back again.:)

Keep well matey :clap:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Hello AL no worries back there regarding missing the Beer/Party as their is still over 130 cans + various other drinks still here (should i have announced this to a Scotsman :rolling: :rolling: .
Your always more than welcome to visit me and have a chill and open a can or ..........twenty . feel Free to venture down from James Herriot Country to where the sheep really get worried in good ol derbyshire:D :D

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hey Al, I was wondering how you were doin' these days. Glad you managed to pay a visit to Forum again and hope it's not too long before we see you back again.:)
Al will have to pop in more often. His spam count, oops I mean post-count has stalled :spam:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts