Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
love this forum and you guys, all top stars :)))

can't wait to be reunited with my RS in a few weeks and see what it makes of the sunshine island...

my other smaller rs due in 2 weeks woohoo,, got a set of arrows to fit and gonna change the front end to a gsxr 600/r6 front and working out options for the rear at the moment :)

mmmm 2 stroke hallucingenic and then Tornado fun with a Russ built engine woooooo :bow:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
can't wait to be reunited with my RS in a few weeks and see what it makes of the sunshine island...
Did I miss something here Angelus? What was the problem with your RS and just where the hell is the sunshine island;) :rolling:

Al:D

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Angelus's RS had a major failure after he'd just got it back to the Isle of Man , thankfully and even after his own tragedy Russ collected the bike and has been working on it , Angelus came so close to buying my RS but instead bought the yellow one but at least when it comes back its going to be a good un .

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Angelus's RS had a major failure after he'd just got it back to the Isle of Man , thankfully and even after his own tragedy Russ collected the bike and has been working on it , Angelus came so close to buying my RS but instead bought the yellow one but at least when it comes back its going to be a good un .
Ahhhh I remember now. If the Rusty rustling rust Meister has got his hands on it then it should be plain sailing from here on in:bow:

Al:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts