·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Are you trying to tell us something Roly.... :(
Come on tell us ya problems and we promise not to tell anyone.. :D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Are you in jail at the minute Roly and trying to let us know that you've already started your escape plan which may result in you being in deep shit if you're caught?
Let us know which prison you're escaping from and I'll try to have someone there to pick you up but FFS take a change of clothes with you. Stripes are Soooo last year;)

Al:D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you trying to tell us something Roly.... :(
Come on tell us ya problems and we promise not to tell anyone.. :D
Thanks for the brotherly concern guys.
No, not really trying to tell you anything though life IS a bit shit at the moment.
I was made redundant about two weeks ago. It had been on the cards since late January but still came as a bit of a shock.
Financially things will be a bit tight but fortunately not catastrophic as him indoors works!
The real downer is the sense of complete helplessness. For example, the other day I went on the Jobcentre plus website (as I do several times every day) typed in 'ANY' job, but must be full time and preferably permanent, and it chucked out 'Gardener/handyman, ONE hour a week!'
Honestly, I am not making it up
What on earth are you supposed to do?
Still, never mind, worse things happen at sea to seamen!

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Cor roly i can now see why you were telling us things werent rosy . But hey you own a Benelli - no stop now from slitting ones wrists its not bad were here too !!!! ( think that would tip anyone else over the edge :eek: ).

Its not that bad really things can turn around quite quickly and will improve :)

·
president
1,009 Posts
Thanks for the brotherly concern guys.
No, not really trying to tell you anything though life IS a bit shit at the moment.
I was made redundant about two weeks ago. It had been on the cards since late January but still came as a bit of a shock.
Financially things will be a bit tight but fortunately not catastrophic as him indoors works!
The real downer is the sense of complete helplessness. For example, the other day I went on the Jobcentre plus website (as I do several times every day) typed in 'ANY' job, but must be full time and preferably permanent, and it chucked out 'Gardener/handyman, ONE hour a week!'
Honestly, I am not making it up
What on earth are you supposed to do?
Still, never mind, worse things happen at sea to seamen!
was that an uphill gardener.........sorry Roly i couldnt resist..:rolling: :rolling:
good luck with the job hunt mate and keep at it........if i can get a job,anyone can:clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
thats rather Poop Roly, I hope something turns up soon for you, on a brighter note, the problem with getting a job means less time on this forum giving/taking the Piss ! :rolleyes: You only have to take a look at Simon (Pony) when he was outta work he was on here all the time, now he's gone and done a daft thing and got himself another job the lads probably too pooped to even type on a keyboard now ! :eek:

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
At least my dogs like me having more time at home.
They get out for a walk two or three times a day and get a cooked dinner every day too!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts