Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i am back from the BSB and it was a near perfect weekend as the weather on saturday and sunday was great. I suppose the only down side was i took the blade rather than nellie but the plastic behind the rear seat got marked so at least the nellie is still nice and shiny. I saw one tornado, green and silver on the way out about six oclock sunday but didn't get the riders attention, so was wondering if it was one of the guys on here. Any way it was great racing so Cadwell is my next trip away so hopefully will see someone down there. ron d

·
Benellissimo
682 Posts
Well I was there! Red and White Tre K though. Fully run in now and has done 500 hard miles in the last three days. Up from Leeds on Saturday via a few extra twisty bits (A68, A7 and a pile of B roads I can't remember) in glorious sunshine then back again today in a deluge. Started first press despite having been stood out all night in a monsoon and has been utterly bril all weekend. Gonna take HOURS to clean her now though :(

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Dont know who it was at knockhill but should anyone come up the A1 to Scotland and see a green and silver tornado circling a roundabout YOU KNOW THATS BIG BAD AL:rolling:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi Guys, i was at Knockhill yesterday, Green Silver Tornado, bumped into Big Bad Al too.
Spotted Red/White Trek and a Green TNT.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts