Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dose any one know where i can get a left hand mirror for my rs in red please let me know asap i know you guys won't let me down . god dam garage :doh:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
or

i was puting it away backward and i have a lip on the ground where i keep my bike a in rolled forward and caught the garage door i could't stop it with my feet it has snapped of at the base near bolt hole

G

·
i was puting it away backward and i have a lip on the ground where i keep my bike a in rolled forward and caught the garage door i could't stop it with my feet it has snapped of at the base near bolt hole
Bugger

That seems to be a VERY weak point on them. :mad:

So ANY left hand mirror will do will it. And you'll get it painted if needs be ?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a pair of shrink wrapped red mirrors in my garage, still in the Benelli packaging. I dont know if they are off a red tre, or an RS though (or if that matters).

I got them from the importers when benelli were going bust (pre Chinese takeover). I got a gasket set, bars, gear lever, footpeg, mirrors. ie all the silly stuff.

As I have a Green/Silver Tre, having red ones was always an emergency backup, so if you can get (mint) standard silver one(s) more easily I will exchange the red one(s).

The reason I want to swap and not sell is that I broke my L/H mirror in almost exactly the same way as you just before I put it away for winter. It went back on, but the base has a big vertical crack.

Aarron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts