Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what do you reckon? :rolleyes:
Did Rossi "brake test" Stoner, or not?

It looked to me, like Stoner was struggling to keep from running into the back of Rossi, on a corner that wasn't particularly slow.

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
yep he probably did brake test him but stoner should have known what was happening and not fall for it every time. If he had dropped back going into the corner he may have had the speed down the straights to go by Rossi. But all in all its racing not a track day!!

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

It looked to me, like Stoner was struggling to keep from running into the back of Rossi, on a corner that wasn't particularly slow.
Hi Errol,
Yes, It's amazing how Wide Rossi made his bike seem ! :rolling:

I think the body language of Stoner told you what happened ! :doh:

Excellent race though, shame it didn't go all the way to the end like it.

Rob

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

Yep, I thought so too.. T'was a great race all the same. :)

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
We all make mistakes- Stoner made a few this day. Rossi rode like a demon to win. Thats what you have to do. Personally I think Stoner would have won if he did not make those mistakes as he was so good the whole weekend. I think Rossi would have faded if the furious pace lasted.
Go Rossi :bow:
Go Stoner :bow: What a show!!

I was impressed with Vermeulen, Spies and Hacking. Would like to see Hacking get a shot at the MotoGP for a year. He's a bit old for this school though (37 or 38) So unlikely chance there.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Stoner & Rossi

WOW!!!! i watched the race in bed with the wife, most exciting thing that has happened in months!!!!!!! Stoner is not always the most popular with the public but you have to take your hat of to him for grit, he is a typical aussie(doesn`t like comming second) wish the youth of my country could show the same drive & determination. Rossi on the other hand, is in a leauge of his own, he is THE GOAT THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME:bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Brake testing

could of backfired on Rossi that if brake testing Stoner could of run into the back of Rossi and that would of been fun watching them both in the gravel seeing who could pick their 800cc bike up the quickest !!. At least it was a good ending in that even after falling off Stoner still finished second so he should take good out of just that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts