Benelli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if the lastest bikes, Tre-K and Tornado still run the same ecu as the early bikes, a few tests I have read on the above bikes says they have faultless fuel injection, so I'd like to think theres hope to stop my RS stalling for no apparent reason on warm up (Ive already raised idle settings by 100rpm across the board via tuneboy) and the occasional stall at the lights )

I think I'm gonna get a wide band O2 sensor to log settings when riding the bike, have to get a PDA though so i dont have to lug the laptop around though

Maybe I should hassle the factory for better maps,

On the factory front I hear construction of a much larger new factory's underway and also on the AF1 Aprilia forum they were talking about the Tre-K and someone said that now all enquires from importers to the factory in Italy must also got to China so that the head honcho's there can ensure that things are acted upon :clap:

·
5,899 Posts
Maybe if you install an O2 sensor, you can feed it back to the ECU & close the loop. I suspect that the economy would improve heaps.

·
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah

I suppose I could use a early Triumph T595 one, the blokes one www.t595.net seem to have researched it heaps as later daytona's lost the O2 probe, just have to figure out how to wire it into the sagem and make sure it recognises it?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Dare I say it but the Tre-K and the 1130Tre I rode had no fueling problems at all:) :) they both run the Wellbro units which I'm told have had much more development than the ones on the TNT.

I'm working on that problem with the RS thats a strange one:confused: :confused: It seams more common on 04 made bikes but the 05 bike still do it but not as much?? Already blown 3 ECU's :doh: :doh:

This summer we'll crack it:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts